Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking for a SERIOUS association with 700+ points. My rating: 141%

Famous
    @ JCohen

Your post is spot on. Last season, I was in a similar situation, having a 129.4% team on day one, and finished the season at 137.7%. The other members were a mixture of 5* and 6* teams, with one person reaching 7* for the final tournament.

We had a successful season, going 3-0-1-0 in the tournaments. The loans definitely helped in offsetting the quality gap in some matchups; especially when the loan players are power-trained. In such a situation its very important that the lower seeds are skilled and active, because for most tournaments, they're going to be underdogs, by 5%+. But if you get a bad draw, be prepared to be 10%+ underdog in 3 or 4 matches, after the loans. .

The biggest issue is the skill level difference between 5*/low 6* associations, relative to high 6*/7* ones. Low 6* associations aren't all the different from 5* ones, as several have members that missed promotion, but aren't tankers. But when drawing a 7* association, its pretty much guaranteed, you'll be facing actives w/ coiners/heavy farmers (several who power-train). With our overall quality being mid 6* we were in that bridge between those two groups.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-03-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Singapore pride is my association. If you like what you see, send a request
    TaQbiN United

Career started on 11/12/2012

Achievement
    League - 22
    Cup - 5
    Champion League - 10

Treble on season 7

Association - Singapore Pride
    1st - 25 time | 2nd - 3 time | 3rd - 3 time

Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    Hello guys,

Just left my association tonight. I am a good player. I am looking for a high ranked association. Preferably 700+ points.

My rating is 141% and always increasing. So I am an 8 star player. I can play well against lower teams as well as stronger teams. I can make any association much stronger. I win the treble almost every season. So you know I know how to win.

I am active and only want to join active associations who always top us bonus to 40% daily and train on association days and I am a team player, willing to sacrifice my team for the overall association good. Also, only associations who attend matches please.

Please PM me or post here with ur assoc id. Thanks

------------

I added my team to a shell association (1 member, me). So you can check my team. #QNP0HW
    I believe you are an active playr, if uoubhave depth to loan out playrs then you can join us if you like....let me know...we have 1 open place...

hrid (football wizards)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12