Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking for a SERIOUS association with 700+ points. My rating: 141%

a1i

Looking for a SERIOUS association with 700+ points. My rating: 141%

Hello guys,

Just left my association tonight. I am a good player. I am looking for a high ranked association. Preferably 700+ points.

My rating is 141% and always increasing. So I am an 8 star player. I can play well against lower teams as well as stronger teams. I can make any association much stronger. I win the treble almost every season. So you know I know how to win.

I am active and only want to join active associations who always top us bonus to 40% daily and train on association days and I am a team player, willing to sacrifice my team for the overall association good. Also, only associations who attend matches please.

Please PM me or post here with ur assoc id. Thanks

------------

I added my team to a shell association (1 member, me). So you can check my team. #QNP0HW
    Last edited by a1i; 08-29-2016 at 07:05 PM. Reason: added shell association tag.

You can join us if u want, we have 640 points, I league bronze and one slot empty
    Name is FC PoNalewce

Hi a1i,
    you can join us, Les Grands Turd Massif #XETLKY
    Silver 3, 685 points (max was 784)
    8 - 1st
    3 - 2nd
    1 - 3rd

We are very active in chat and with bonus/loans.
    We recently dropped in performance because one Spanish guy disappeared (!) and are looking for somebody to replace him.
    Please let me know

Famous
    A good player wins trebles with a 90% team. With 140% it's just a joke for anyone... Just my advice.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    A good player wins trebles with a 90% team. With 140% it's just a joke for anyone... Just my advice.
    Hi,
    do not forget that :

1) associations with 140% mean quality are drawn with similar quality association,so equal or higher than 140%,
    and matches are drawn by grouping by nearest quality among teams of both associations (90% vs 90%,145% vs 145%).

2) this mixture among servers gives a random connotation to strategy and matches. This is more effective with higher quality.

So, a good association (of managers) tries to lower the most possible asso mean quality (the mean of members top11 players team quality) ,
    in order to have more accessible opponents (surprises may be on the corner,however)
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 09-01-2016 at 12:27 PM.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It's easier with a 90% team tbh. I've done that earlier in my career. It's much tougher to play guys 6 levels above you with 192% rating and still win in the cup when you're rated 140. But at 90% you sometimes draw people from lower levels than you, and that's child's play. The DEFINITION of joke.

It's that bitterness written all over your message that blinds you to the fact that you've never played with 140% and won a treble to judge. Just a moaning grunting tanking player that professes much and does little.
    Last edited by a1i; 09-01-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

a1i
    And so if I beat 192% in cup games every season, do you doubt whatsoever that I will beat anyone close to my level or even 120% if I was 90%? Obviously if you knew how the game is played you would understand that even players with 140 can lose to 90. But your statement that anyone can do it is why you don't understand a thing and only giving "Advice" because you are just another whining guy who is jealous that others can actually buy tokens and runs around the forums explaining how "buying is cheating".

Keep tanking man.... your advice means nothing.... in fact, it's as bad as you are a player.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    blah blah blah.... in fact, it's as bad as you are a player.
    That's unnecessary.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

a1i
    And blah blah blah is necessary?

What an intervention there mate... you could've said nothing.

While I do not necessarily agree with the methods necessary to get your team to 140% in the first place, if you have depth, you can help out a lower-rated association very much with loans. That should counteract the negative effect caused by increasing the mean association quality, to some extent.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast