Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

In my opinion, Nordeus made a big mistake to ignore the problem, because they can't solve it easily now.

If they ban all of them, they used it, it will be a statement, for sure. BUT it doesn't give the victims anything. There are lost titles, lost FAs. *
    Ignoring them made many managers to exploiters too, because the expoiter get an free advantage over the most managers. No one wants the disadvantage because of them. Nordeus starts with their "strategy" the "arm race", not the managers.
    So, do you think it's okay, to ban the managers, who just wanted to defend themselves? But how to different between who started because of his own advantage and the "defenders"?

Think only one moment about a manager, that spends 5€. This poor guy get rapped by exploiters. And now think about one of those who spend hundreds or thousands of € (like Nordeus says). If you are one of this, what would you do? Blaming Nordeus? After one month of ignoring, I can't blame this guys, who use that exploit too. I don't think, it's the right way to ban the exploiter, because Nordeus did nothing.
    1.step had to be, that only L3-manager could join an FA.

But... there's another problem: if they don't ban and just fix it... all the exploiters have an advantage over the next few months.

It's ignored for to long. Only "fair" way is, to fix it and wait the next months, to drop their quality.

Finally what's about draw-exploiter? Will they get banned? If not, why? Beause Nordeus make money with them? Sry, but exploit is exploit, no matter what it does.

(and no, I didn't use this exploit, but I think you can't blame the players, if the developer do nothing or for to long nothing)

* we lost at FA our winning streak of 10. 1st weekend this season, it was only one FA, 2.week we faced two (maybe a third, who didn't know exactly how it works), this weekend, we face three of them. If they will be banned, we don't get the points, we had made. We don't get the places we had made. So it's worthless.
    Last edited by nash123; 12-31-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

well for me is one Suggestion Nordeus it should put all them
    to play against each other or fix different category for them
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    I don't think... though maybe now it wouldn't be much of a shock....I would hope Nordeus doesn't go out of their way to cater to people who avoid earning tokens with money or ads by grouping them.

To quote some historic queen, "Let them play Fruit Ninja."
    Nick Lizas and nikolgiorgos like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

nothing more to say

Unbelievable number of loans-wtf.jpg

(it's not ours, it's the other semi. But if we win our semi, we face this... )

Our strongest team is mine... with 139%.

Another week punished by this bull****.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    nothing more to say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	75435

(it's not ours, it's the other semi. But if we win our semi, we face this... )

Our strongest team is mine... with 139%.

Another week punished by this bull****.
    Wtf that liverpool 1% only xaxaxaxaxa free win for ya bro :3

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael1991 View Post
    Wtf that liverpool 1% only xaxaxaxaxa free win for ya bro :3

He won't be at 1% after recruiting players and 3 loans from their 180% team mate !

It's the rank 17 world Association ( Legends never die )

Sad situation...
    What can I say...

Only thing I can say is that at the moment is that I am disappointed from the services offered through the game.
    So I became a "free" player and I wont spend a single penny again tillI see that dev is growing towards the correct direction
    (correction==what I personally want from the game)
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    It's the rank 17 world Association ( Legends never die )
    You got it.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Famous
    I encountered that 180% team w/ the pit bull pic, during the 1st tournament of this association season (Was not a fun tournament). He was in a different association at the time, but appeared to be a token buyer to my eye, when we drawn into the same tournament. His team was well over 160% at the time, but his loans were only around 200 total and he had well over 250 total points. Loan exploit could be in play now, but it wouldn't surprise me if the 180% teams in this case are actually token buyers.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 01-06-2017 at 05:17 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Maybe, but at the moment the two teams have a whole team at this level. I also don't think about token buying, because that's so expensive, to a get a single player to 180%...

But in this case, it isn't only the strongness of the teams/FA... it also the high qualit, how Nordeus destroys FA and slowly the whole game. The whole season, the draws were really crap. We were never evenly, nor stronger. We (average FA with 6* at the end) got ****ed by exploiters and high % teams.
    After the crazy two weekends (with mixed divisions), there were ~6 really nice draws, all FA/teams were evenly, but this season? I'm sorry to say it that hard, but Nordeus seems to be dump and rather lacks in competence.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast