Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Dreamer
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    There was an update roughly 6 weeks ago, where we can now use our health, morale and rests to recover the players we've acquired on loan. The 1st weekend after the update I spent 50 recovering one of my association teammates players so he could get his bonuses to 40%. I haven't done that since though, since i'll run out of conditions doing that.

It's definitely exploitable (As Al Svanberg mentioned), since all it takes is one player with multiple teams, using there alt teams to help power-train his/her main. I'm assuming it would be a quick process if that person has all there alt teams in the same association, with multiple devices (smartphone, laptop, tablet). Leave main association > Join alt family association > use alt teams rests to help power-train main team > Rejoin main association.
    Exactly, let's say you have a main association with third party colleagues. Then you create five new accounts and forms a new closed association. With the five extra accounts you farm as many Rests you have time for, up to around 150 per day. Like even if you just farm 30 per account once per week, being shot to boost a player 150 extra Rests per week would be huge. Then you drop out of your ordinary association on like Monday, drop a note in the chat that you will be back Tuesday, and you go to your new association loan the player to each respective member while emoting their Rest stock on him. Most time used on this would be on farming rests, loging on and off with different accounts and for different associations can be done in a hurry.

I was thinking to try this just to see if it works with one of my twin accounts, I have a third that could create an association and it would be really smooth and it would be really smooth since I could accept my self back to my oldAssociation with my other account etc. But I haven't since I would waste my record in my association and I kind of like that...
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-29-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I

Exactly, let's say you have a main association with third party colleagues. Then you create five new accounts and forms a new closed association. With the five extra accounts you farm as many Rests you have time for, up to around 150 per day. Like even if you just farm 30 per account once per week, being shot to boost a player 150 extra Rests per week would be huge. Then you drop out of your ordinary association on like Monday, drop a note in the chat that you will be back Tuesday, and you go to your new association loan the player to each respective member while emoting their Rest stock on him. Most time used on this would be on farming rests, loging on and off with different accounts and for different associations can be done in a hurry.

I was thinking to try this just to see if it works with one of my twin accounts, I have a third that could create an association and it would be really smooth and it would be really smooth since I could accept my self back to my oldAssociation with my other account etc. But I haven't since I would waste my record in my association and I kind of like that...
    I've been tempted to use my alt to boost my main as well, but like you I like my place in the current assoc standings (151 points, unfortunately my association has been in trainwreck mode the last few weeks though). I am wondering if its against the rules though, under nordeus rule for "Managers can't use there alt teams to support each other"?
    Level 40 Manager

This association it's right now nr1 in world top 100,so I don't think they care(Nordeus) how they are there,at least from what I can see they've done nothing (maybe it's legal lol)they are for so many weeks in top ten of the world,right in front of their eyes 😉

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    So what is the secret, dump players on Sunday, get new players before Saturday, wait for the draw, power train the hell out of them before the first game, and win easy?
    pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    So what is the secret, dump players on Sunday, get new players before Saturday, wait for the draw, power train the hell out of them before the first game, and win easy?
    I do not think this his aim was winning the asso games but the regular season ones. You do not even have to wait for tourney's day to do that.
    I would not call it proper cheating as there is nothing against the rules there. But this is definitely an exploit and very unfair.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Is still mystery to me to loan amount of that prayers of over 1000...

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Didn't realise there was a post about this already

Clear cheating, no matter which way around you say it. Today the captain has removed 2 accounts from the association with the intent to start up 2 new teams, and then add them in, and then, from then new teams, each will have 50+ rests and treatments which he will use to support his own master team

I don't understand why Top 11 are letting him get away with this? the stats clearly prove he is cheating, and is making a mockery of the Association feature
    Bunzo, pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    Didn't realise there was a post about this already

Clear cheating, no matter which way around you say it. Today the captain has removed 2 accounts from the association with the intent to start up 2 new teams, and then add them in, and then, from then new teams, each will have 50+ rests and treatments which he will use to support his own master team
    I don't understand why Top 11 are letting him get away with this? the stats clearly prove he is cheating, and is making a mockery of the Association feature
    I'm with you, something needs to be done about this. It's not just U Craiova taking advantage of this exploit too. I saw the #2 association in the world doing the same thing this past weekend, and a couple other associations i've been following (not in World Top 100) have members that are now copying U Craiova's model. It's going to unbalance the game, if the loophole isn't closed. That said, I'm assuming nordeus will end up closing the loophole soon.
    Bunzo, MikeyPosh and madflo19 like this.
    Level 40 Manager

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone.

We're are doing routine check-ups on the Clubs that are in the F.A. rankings. The Standings and World Top 100 in particular is a very nice tool to spot out cheaters and/or exploiters.

Still, other than the forum I suggest that anyone who suspects an F.A. group or specific account to also file a report on our support channel so that the accounts in question (the ones that you believe are exploiters), are to be better analyzed through the system and their actions be tracked with actual number data.
    That doesn't mean that you should stop discussing this matter here in the forum!
    MikeyPosh likes this.

Rookie
    Ok, I've reported this exact thing to T11, and I just had my reply

Hello Michael

Thank you for reporting them, we will send the accounts that you provided us to the relevant departments to investigate them and if they have violated any policies to become such high rank we will take necessary measures. Do keep in mind that regardless of our investigation we cannot disclose information regarding other managers directly to you. Thank you for understanding. Thank you again for the report we always appreciate it and we will compensate your account with 1 token

So based on that reply, I now look at it like this, the guy has clearly broken rules in order to obtain a high rank, and stats prove that, so now T11 are onto it, that if this Association stay top, then 1 can only assume that T11 are in on it, simple as that. The guy yesterday added 2 more members, both of which, the teams founded on yesterdays date (10/5/16)
    Cloverfield likes this.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast