Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Rookie
    I've now added a 4th picture to the Photobucket Link above

Its called Original Overvie (Tues)

You will see by this that 300 lesser loans had taken place prior to the current Overview Image

Rookie
    [QUOTE=nikolgiorgos;424182]hey Mikey, what's the rush ?
    Yesterday you started this thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/associati...78-wanted.html
    saying that you have a FA group U Craiova.
    Then Baz started accusing you as a cheater.
    You didn't reply for the next 3 hours.

Okay you couldn't be further away from the facts - Baz is my brother and its him who first bought this to my attention, as we're in the same association. SO where you've got your text from is beyond me. Tell me, what wouldnt I want them banned and why does it bother you? re-read it again maybe

I want this guy dealt with, is that such a problem

Rookie
    I have absolutely nothing to do with U Craivo Association, my initial post asked for members to join me as I was claiming to be part of that association - I certainly wasn't but this was the only way to bring the whole subject to peoples attention - my brother Baz had complained about them before but had nothing done whatsoever about it, not even a reply. And so I changed tactics to bring this association to peoples attention

I want a 10 second look at the images and his association, this will instantly prove to you that he is cheating when you take into account the 0 points on all members but also to the Overview Loans counts, which could never in a million years be over 3800

Hope I've cleared this up - sorry for the confusion

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ah, ok
    so this thread is "fake".
    http://forum.topeleven.com/associati...78-wanted.html

Interesting
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I have absolutely nothing to do with U Craivo Association, my initial post asked for members to join me as I was claiming to be part of that association - I certainly wasn't but this was the only way to bring the whole subject to peoples attention - my brother Baz had complained about them before but had nothing done whatsoever about it, not even a reply. And so I changed tactics to bring this association to peoples attention

I want a 10 second look at the images and his association, this will instantly prove to you that he is cheating when you take into account the 0 points on all members but also to the Overview Loans counts, which could never in a million years be over 3800

Hope I've cleared this up - sorry for the confusion

Rookie
    Okay another member has literally just been added, check the top 100, number 1, this very moment

Rookie
    So now for all to see, a new member added to the association, whos founded (todays date) now watch the Loan Count go up in the next few days

Original Overvie (Tues) Photo by michael_chambers1 | Photobucket

Today we had the draws for associations,we have an strong opponent in semifinals but nothing extraordinary,in the other semifinal there is one association similar like this one on this thread but with "only" about 1300 loans,one 8* team and 4 new teams (their captain was new with about 40 loans already)
    So I decided to send a ticket to support,with screen shots and everything and ask them if I'm allowed to do the same like ,from what I saw lately, many people are doing. ...this was the answer i got which, from what I understand it's ok to do

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and nash123 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    So what you saying - what he or others are doing is correct?

I saw your Brother Complaining on Top Eleven Facebook page. I wonder when they are going to take action.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast