Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryForward View Post
    I saw your Brother Complaining on Top Eleven Facebook page. I wonder when they are going to take action.
    Yeah he told me about about initially it and had told me he'd esculated there.

To be honest, I'm not banking on anything being done at all, even though the proof is there for all to see, but here we are, another weekend, so another association, meaning another weekend for a team to be cheated out of a victory. I'm just seeing now, 3939 Loans, so thats more in the last 24 hours -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Today we had the draws for associations,we have an strong opponent in semifinals but nothing extraordinary,in the other semifinal there is one association similar like this one on this thread but with "only" about 1300 loans,one 8* team and 4 new teams (their captain was new with about 40 loans already)
    So I decided to send a ticket to support,with screen shots and everything and ask them if I'm allowed to do the same like ,from what I saw lately, many people are doing. ...this was the answer i got which, from what I understand it's ok to do
    well, that's not the case
    What must be the accusation is :
    How this team have 8*-9* players ? Is he buying tokens or can do a lot of farming ?
    Asc. tricks and loans is the evidence that he isn't doing anything above.
    The problem of course is with that way, anyone can start a FA group with fake (and anonymous ) google+ accounts but nordeus cannot search or prohibit that .
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    But they can see the Association has been manipulated by such stats

Also, you can't do loans when theres not an association taking place (mon-thurs) but this guy has somehow cracked it to ensure he can, my screenshots can prove this - so thats even more reason for a ban
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, that's not the case
    What must be the accusation is :
    How this team have 8*-9* players ? Is he buying tokens or can do a lot of farming ?
    Asc. tricks and loans is the evidence that he isn't doing anything above.
    The problem of course is with that way, anyone can start a FA group with fake (and anonymous ) google+ accounts but nordeus cannot search or prohibit that .
    Well ,in that case I will quit my association,I will start my own association with my main account and 4,5 new accounts,I will loan players to other teams and power train them with the free resources from those new accounts,that way I will have a team 8*-9* without buying a token
    Also,we must have in our mind that next season or someday maybe we will play against those teams in league, ch league or cup competition, why should I buy tokens when others can do it this way;

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Well ,in that case I will quit my association,I will start my own association with my main account and 4,5 new accounts,I will loan players to other teams and power train them with the free resources from those new accounts,that way I will have a team 8*-9* without buying a token
    Also,we must have in our mind that next season or someday maybe we will play against those teams in league, ch league or cup competition, why should I buy tokens when others can do it this way;

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Exactly - therefore Top 11 are losing out on profits of selling tokens
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, but the problem it's not that specific case (or 1-2 more) but how they 'll find a way to ensure that it won't happen
    but at the same point, not to take back some improvements- privileges we asked and got
    - having a competition where we can play for fun and earning rewards too
    - loan players can be healed from our group-mates
    - can play the game without a fb account (google + )
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yep, but the problem it's not that specific case (or 1-2 more) but how they 'll find a way to ensure that it won't happen
    but at the same point, not to take back some improvements- privileges we asked and got
    - having a competition where we can play for fun and earning rewards too
    - loan players can be healed from our group-mates
    - can play the game without a fb account (google + )
    There is a couple ways to identify this -

IP of the PC/Laptop/Device that is being used, in that if an IP has multiple accounts being accessed then should be flagged up straight away

Stop the Loans feature altogether, as thinking about it, whats to stop a strong person in an association, loaning the maximum number of his best players, throw his own game, but his association guys all win, as there squad % has overtaken their opponents due to incoming loans

Carefully monitor all active Associations and checking stats etc... and ensuring any player inactive for a period of time, is removed

Any new account made, can't join an Association until a specific level, such as 3+
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    There is a couple ways to identify this -

IP of the PC/Laptop/Device that is being used, in that if an IP has multiple accounts being accessed then should be flagged up straight away
    Very good point here. I'd also add e-mail account to the tracking mechanism, if multiple accounts have the same e-mail address that would be evidence of all accounts belonging to the same player.

Stop the Loans feature altogether, as thinking about it, whats to stop a strong person in an association, loaning the maximum number of his best players, throw his own game, but his association guys all win, as there squad % has overtaken their opponents due to incoming loans
    I don't see a problem with this. If Association A's strongest team loans out there 8 best players, then Association B's top team can respond by doing the same. I don't see this unbalancing the game, since it can't spill over into the league/CL/cup as U Craiova's approach is doing. Association B would still have the edge, unless there top guy is selfish since he should still be able to secure 6 points and loan a few players to offset the loans in 1 or 2 matchups.

Carefully monitor all active Associations and checking stats etc... and ensuring any player inactive for a period of time, is removed
    Would be nice to have a method for removing an inactive captain.

Any new account made, can't join an Association until a specific level, such as 3+
    Agreed here.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    MikeyPosh likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Baz
    I'm absolutely sick to death of it. I've put so much money into this game and now I've got to witness the most blatant manipulation possible via this Association. I'm not allowed to name teams or brand anyone a cheat yet I've witness it before my very eyes throughout last week by a certain team in the Association. I have 30 screenshots of new teams being formed to 'join' this Association in order to boost the captains players up after his training via the loaning system. I've been told that the number of loans in overview doesn't prove that an Association is cheating - Rubbish!!! Every team in the World Top 100 has loans of between 0 and 400 in the overview - bar one. This is the very team that I have many screenshots of - of new players being added, then discarded hours later, of the captains own personal figures being manipulated as he 'leaves' the Association and then rejoins - to obviously avoid suspicion of his own personal number of loans made. Want to know this Association's overview loan count? Over 4,000!!!!! And given all the information that I've just given you and the screenshots that I have - I'm not allowed to brand him/them as cheats! It's pathetic

Baz
    Why does it bother me so much? Because I play in the Association and I've payed money to build my team up and one weekend, I could play a team like this - that's blatantly manipulated the game via the loaning system. That's why it bothers me. And it bugs me so much that no one in Support can see it!! They must do. Surely they can track all activity of that Association but it's as if a blind eye is being turned for whatever reason because so many people have notified them about it. They need to simply see that 4,000 loans figure for starters to set the alarm bells ringing. I don't get it! I really don't.
    And let me point this out - no other team in that Top 100 of the world Association is doing this. They're all playing fair which makes that 4,000 loan figure even more disgraceful - especially to the integrity of Top Eleven. I give up
    MikeyPosh likes this.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast