Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This have me so angry as player and I am waiting for a official answer from admins side really.
    If they want to consider this some more, they should just suspend the ability to rest loaned players in mean time. It was just implemented, it should be pretty easy to turn the clock back.

Maybe they are hesitent to start dealing with all the work it would mean to spread the word that it is illigal and suspend/take actions against all cheaters. I recon they are quite many by now. But then, just turn the ability to rest players off. Its certainly won't matter much if you have that option or not. Right?

Jeeves where are you?

Have someone done anything about this problem? Or now everyone uses this kind of method to "power train" their players? Is it cheating or not? At this point I see that for "fair play" managers, it's cheating, but as the association update lets you to do that, then it's not cheating.... It's like a 2 way situation atm...

Maybe easy to stop this : If you loan player, then you can't heal him? You can ask from the manager who you loaned the player from, to heal him. ( As he is you association member and ready to help you...)

The real problem is not a manager that power trains and heals him as a loan.

The real problem here is the exploit is done, with creating numerous new teams just to get advantage of the first day bonus and then drops them. So searchig for more than a thousand loans in associations it is easily to track down such managers.
    This sucks and causes problem in general.

So let's say that I have an injury of a top player and I have no red packs. I say my teammates my situation ans someone says I have some spare, just put him for loan to heal him.
    Can this be considered cheating?
    Is it beyond the rules?
    Isnt it in the borders of association teammates helping each other?

This is my perspective.

But this kind of training will take for ages?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    But this kind of training will take for ages?
    Nope, don't take longer than any other way to practice.

How long has this been going on now?
    I doubt they have any interest in stopping this cheating

@Bunzo

At least as Jeeves said they are on it, they just want to keep a low profile till they come to a resolution, so this potential exploit is not widely spread and more managers start doing it.
    So I think we should just sit back and relax for few days and see how this will come out.

After all the FA teams doing it can easily be tracked down by us as well so we can see in few days if they keep doing it
    Bunzo likes this.

I hope so…

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    @Bunzo

At least as Jeeves said they are on it, they just want to keep a low profile till they come to a resolution, so this potential exploit is not widely spread and more managers start doing it.
    So I think we should just sit back and relax for few days and see how this will come out.

After all the FA teams doing it can easily be tracked down by us as well so we can see in few days if they keep doing it
    Jeeves stated that ages ago, and since then, a few association weekends have passed which has seen players association suffer as a result of this cheating thats going on, and thats what it is, cheating,

What shocks me most is players are going to follow suit to make their club stronger, and avoid purchasing tokens/rests/treatments which of course is where T11 make there profit, but as they dont seem to mind losing money - ive given up, so am gonna do it myself and mearly do what everyone else is doing

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    gonna do it myself and mearly do what everyone else is doing
    This is still a very small, but unfortunately blatant and visible, proportion of managers doing this. If you choose to cheat (why tiptoe around the real name anymore?), don't complain for a moment if you are banned or punished. Personally I'd report you the same as U Craiova. No excuse.

Disappointed in Nordeus for dragging. Do something that sends a message, not just tell the dozens of forum users they're on it.

Suggested before, if you want to do something, organize a FB group or flood Nordeus Twitter stating you will not support them with ad views until things are improved. I doubt this is well discussed outside this forum, spread the frustration. On the forum we all on the same page.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast