Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    Ok, I've reported this exact thing to T11, and I just had my reply

Hello Michael

Thank you for reporting them, we will send the accounts that you provided us to the relevant departments to investigate them and if they have violated any policies to become such high rank we will take necessary measures. Do keep in mind that regardless of our investigation we cannot disclose information regarding other managers directly to you. Thank you for understanding. Thank you again for the report we always appreciate it and we will compensate your account with 1 token

So based on that reply, I now look at it like this, the guy has clearly broken rules in order to obtain a high rank, and stats prove that, so now T11 are onto it, that if this Association stay top, then 1 can only assume that T11 are in on it, simple as that. The guy yesterday added 2 more members, both of which, the teams founded on yesterdays date (10/5/16)
    We are on the case and this whole matter is being investigated at the moment. Your concerns are not falling on deaf ears nor are we turning a blind eye.

Please understand, there is no logic in a game company being in cahoots with cheaters and exploiters - Such individuals harm the experience of the player-base which does a direct hit to the game company's reputation and overall renown.

We do not condone such practices and we act in their detriment at any given moment.

P.S.
    Thank you @MikeyPosh for opening a ticket about this guy at the support channel.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Funny, the man is probably on the forum as he changed his club's name, left the asso and came back: so his loan and point records are both nil !!
    Still on top of ranking though !!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    We are on the case and this whole matter is being investigated at the moment. Your concerns are not falling on deaf ears nor are we turning a blind eye.

Please understand, there is no logic in a game company being in cahoots with cheaters and exploiters - Such individuals harm the experience of the player-base which does a direct hit to the game company's reputation and overall renown.

We do not condone such practices and we act in their detriment at any given moment.

P.S.
    Thank you @MikeyPosh for opening a ticket about this guy at the support channel.
    Your welcome, but to be honest, I want this guy banned, and removed from the association, he is clearly cheating, and the stats prove this. You can't blame me for thinking what I am, as the way I see it, someone from Top 11 needs to check what I've mentioned, and you will see this, and if you back-track the in's and outs of his association, you'll also see multiple people coming and going, not to mention the number of loans

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Funny, the man is probably on the forum as he changed his club's name, left the asso and came back: so his loan and point records are both nil !!
    Still on top of ranking though !!
    Thats because its the 'Overview' Stats that are keeping him number 1, you're right in that he removes himself then re-adds himself, which reset his individual stats, but the not the overall. I've seen now he's removed 1 of the newly formed accounts, but has left one, which it would also appear he is strengthening.

Rookie
    3.15pm UK time, and hes still not been banned and is still number 1

The important new, is ithat suspicious teams can be tracked in order to see if play fair.

My suggestion also is don't do public initially the identity of these players we suspect, first because "we don't know really" till is not proved if there's something wrong, and second to don't make suspect the suspect. LOL

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    3.15pm UK time, and hes still not been banned and is still number 1
    Hi Mikey

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Investigations take time. Please take into account that from user's perspective you can't tell for sure if someone is cheating or not. We check absolutely all reports, as Integrity issues are a priority, but we don't guarantee that whoever you report will be banned, even if you really believe he deserves it. Bans are not applied by request, but be reassured he will be banned if he is, indeed, abusing the system in any way.

We are very thorough investigating all reports, as we don't want to miss anything or hurt any fair play user.

Also, and related to that, we have escalated the issue to our devs to see if we can improve this feature while preventing non-allowed activities.

Rookie
    The stats are there for the public to see, the evidence so to speak. This is more than a suspicious team, its a clear view, hence why I don't understand why someone from whatever department in Top 11 maintains not looking

Now maybe I've too much time on my hands, however, in the last 3 days alone, 300 more loans have taken place in this association, so firstly, I didn't think you could do loans during the mid-week? 2nd, why would you unless to train and exploit. Ill also add the captain has renamed all his players to names such as Ronaldo and Messi - my guess, this is to avoid detection

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi Mikey

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Investigations take time. Please take into account that from user's perspective you can't tell for sure if someone is cheating or not. We check absolutely all reports, as Integrity issues are a priority, but we don't guarantee that whoever you report will be banned, even if you really believe he deserves it. Bans are not applied by request, but be reassured he will be banned if he is, indeed, abusing the system in any way.

We are very thorough investigating all reports, as we don't want to miss anything or hurt any fair play user.

Also, and related to that, we have escalated the issue to our devs to see if we can improve this feature while preventing non-allowed activities.
    I understand these things can take time, and its a case of compiling evidence, but see it from this perspective - we're about to start a new round of Association, which means 1 other Association is going to be drawn against them, unfairly. As I pointed out, 2 of the teams were founded yesterdays date, 300 loans have taken place in the last 3 days, (which I've screenshots to prove) so whilst I understand its a matter of building a case - its also the fact of that the wrong-doing is staring us all straight in the face

Rookie
    http://s568.photobucket.com/user/mic...?sort=3&page=1

You will see from my photobucket images above, the evidence speaks volumes for itself

Firstly there is a 'Before' Image, which is taken from Tuesday 4th Oct, where there is 6 people in the association. Another Image labelled 'Current' which has 2 new teams added, and the previous bottom 3 removed, then another Image called 'Overview' now this is for all to see, that 3855 loans have taken place in this association, biggest win of 36-0 also a strange reading.

You may feel I'm reading too much into this, but bottom line is, the guy is cheating, its not slander, and I've nothing to gain, except enabling everyone to enjoy this Association feature in the fairest way without others exploiting it, as its now come to my attention that other Associations (not all in the top 100) are following suit.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey Mikey, what's the rush ?
    Yesterday you started this thread
    http://forum.topeleven.com/associati...78-wanted.html
    saying that you have a FA group U Craiova.
    Then Baz started accusing you as a cheater.
    You didn't reply for the next 3 hours.
    Baz (or someone else) could continue to accuse you as a cheater who came to find "victims" for his group (and start counting how many hours your thread is open and why we don't ban you )
    Then an adm or a mod should locked your thread and ban you from the forum while you was innocent.
    How about that ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast