Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Our local Polish community is full of tutorials, which explain how to use this trick to improve teams. Most of people was excited and they said that they will use it to enhance quality of players.

In my opinion it's multiaccount and it should not be allowed. Nordeus have to change it, otherwise best players will resign.
    Last edited by masterptq; 01-23-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Admins have been really strangely absent from this thread. Maybe if we put something right in the Suggestions forum, we'll force someone to notice and address the issue head-on.
    Bunzo likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masterptq View Post
    In my opinion it's multiaccount and it should not be allowed. Nordeus have to change it, otherwise best players will resign.
    what this has to do with the issue ?
    I like playing T11 ,have enough time and I 'm playing with 3 teams (different levels and style).
    The problem isn't having more than one team
    or playing the game without fb account (many asked for it)
    or the loan system (also many asked for it and it's a fun part of associations)
    The "flaw" is the healing of loan players.

Also to add, the adms answered to that subject.
    They said that they aware of it, they don't approve it and they suggested not to "regenerate" this so to get the attention of more players.
    They are working to that, to find a solution without (we) loosing some new features we got or some general "punishment".
    What else to say here again

I have written two post here and i can't see any of them. Deleted?
    no, it's the system of the forum (filters), "reading" your posts - one after the other as spams.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-23-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    ChelseaJohn likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Also to add, the adms answered to that subject.
    They said that they aware of it, they don't approve it and they suggested not to "regenerate" this so to get the attention of more players.
    They are working to that, to find a solution without (we) loosing some new features we got or some general "punishment".
    I'm not sure if this strategy was effective.... other players have looked at the standings, seen how the top Associations are winning, and are borrowing their strategies. So now we have lots of loan-hack teams and no observable progress against this trend. I understand their intention, and it's a good idea... but I feel like players are going to figure out these things regardless of if they're discussed on this forum.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Today I had a league game with a league leader. Till today I was only 3 points behind him. My team in form, doing really well lately, beating +20% team in +1lvl ChL today.
    I hoped for a good game, but just before the game I realised his team greatly powered up. After losing the match I checked his asso, and YES he has +100 loans, and had rocketed his 4 key players up to even 140%.
    The league title is over for me as this exploiter is now out of reach for me and for the rest of the teams.
    It happened first time for me, I saw such teams in asso before, but didn't face them on league ground.
    This ugly method is becoming more and more popular and hence demotivating for fair players.
    Why try hard and meticulously built your team if you can get your efforts ruined just in the blink of an eye.
    If Nordeus don't do anything with the issue more and more players will get fed up and quit...
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    The guy went even further today making his players up to 160% and thus escalating his overal team Q from 105% yesterday to 125% today
    Lost fun in playing this season for sure...
    (I am with him for the second season in a row, if I'm put with him again next season I will take a break).

The solution to the problem was introduced in one of the first posts in this thread (take down or at least cap the ability to heal the loans) and yet nothing is done with this obvious, undeniable manipulation for such a long time..
    I'm shocked.
    Last edited by czero; 01-25-2017 at 08:04 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #167
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I have this thread bookmarked actually. It's opened in my browser at all times as well as several others.

But as Niko said - There ain't much an Admin can say on the matter. I can't get this fixed my self. Also this whole matter hasn't stopped being a subject of discussion here in the office. Even now I don't really think it's ok for me to come around and just say HI, but I just want to reassure you all, I guess. :/

The feature with the resting of players through the FA is still a good feature when used with good intent. It promotes grouping up and playing with friends. Sadly this is why, as the saying goes, "We can't have nice things" because some people abuse mechanics and systems in games. Either to get an advantage or... even out of spite. But we do like the feature, and we want the players to have nice things. That's why it's taking so long.

The fix is being finalized (Took a good few months but... Hopefully we'll be able to deploy it very, very soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I have this thread bookmarked actually. It's opened in my browser at all times as well as several others.

But as Niko said - There ain't much an Admin can say on the matter. I can't get this fixed my self. Also this whole matter hasn't stopped being a subject of discussion here in the office. Even now I don't really think it's ok for me to come around and just say HI, but I just want to reassure you all, I guess. :/

The feature with the resting of players through the FA is still a good feature when used with good intent. It promotes grouping up and playing with friends. Sadly this is why, as the saying goes, "We can't have nice things" because some people abuse mechanics and systems in games. Either to get an advantage or... even out of spite. But we do like the feature, and we want the players to have nice things. That's why it's taking so long.

The fix is being finalized (Took a good few months but... Hopefully we'll be able to deploy it very, very soon).
    That's good to hear. To be honest, I would have been totally fine with the developers saying "we gave you this feature, you abused this feature and ruined it for everyone, so we'll take it away from everyone", at least until a solution is found, but I definitely appreciate the effort to keep it going. I suppose you are more forgiving than I am and less willing to punish everyone for a small population's misdeeds, but that's also probably why I'm not in charge.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Thank god! I was going to leave. So many abusing this, including the manager dominating my league. I am second and have spent time and money only to be topped in both cup and league by an association loan cheat. I don't actually think it's been worth bulking on, the cheats have prospered for too long. Pull your socks up Nordeus and support the people putting money in your pockets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and czero like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

Great

Well... as player that has played for years in other online games and that personally Ive seen some games (time ago) "destroyed" with bugs by players and trying to use all posible and incredible tricks to take advantadge... such as scripts or extensions to play in automatic mode and so... really... the loans feature, without a limit, is a candy in the tongue for all those who want abuse and "be proud" of the succes they have doing this...

IMO, and now without know exactly how this will be solved-fixed... limit to 6 loans weekly and just 2 boosters max. investment per player obtained via loans... enough... really, Im happy to hear as manager that will be fixed soon.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast