Thread: Potentially Looking for New Association

Famous

Potentially Looking for New Association

I'm posting to get in touch with some people that are looking for new people for their association, most likely for future seasons though. In mine, we've had 2 people retire recently and haven't made the best choices in replacing managers. We've added people we're familiar with, but there rosters have deficiencies that are being exploited and only 1 of the 3 are actually actively working to address the problem. As long as people are trying to improve there deficiencies, I don't have a problem w/ there teams struggling, but when they're struggling and not working to fix the problem (ex. budget crisis), you know that association doesn't have a future. I've also got some friends in my association, so I'm waiting for them to start jumping ship too. I know i'm not the only one annoyed by the situation though, so I believe its only a matter of time before that starts happening.

Last two finals:

Our captain, me and one of my friends combined record: 6-3-3, 21 points

All others: 0-11-1, 1 point

Bonuses for 1st leg (9 a.m. in Virginia; 11 hours after daily rest) 44-16-30-30-44-44 (3 people had yet to give +4% training bonus). It's been the same problem two weekends in a row now. Before the two retired we were in great shape, so we're still surviving on past success as we have 1226 points. But it's a sinking ship now.

My team is @ 130.2% (probably best to move in a later season) because I had stockpiled rests and have been using them to power-train inside the association tournament to have more leeway to loan players. However, I don't think the others have been doing the same and i'd rather play with a high 6* or low 7* team instead of a mid-to-high 7*.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-05-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    Hi Pcmacdaniel,

today I had to kick out one inactive manager from our association who has abandoned the game. We are hiring the best manager to replace him. If you are interested, let me know!

Currently we are Gold 3 with secured promotion to Gold 2, meaning our managers now receive 30 tokens. We have won 13 first places, 5 second places, 7 third places, 1 fourth place. Our ambition is clear and simple: to become platinum and keep receiving 100 tokens every month. If your ambitions is the same, do not hesitate do join us. We do not require any certain level, we simply need active managers who work with their squads, train their players, care about formations and tactics, visit their matches and work with the bonuses.

We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1.

If you are interested, look for the association called Night Attackers, #L2PNXY.

Santa1212

We might be looking for a new member after next weekend, as one of our members has not been active for the past 2 weeks. I will give him one more weekend to show up and if he doesn't, he is gone. We are a 6 stars asso just about to reach gold 3. Very active with supporting the important matches. The asso is UK based but we have one member from USA too which is doing great. We just won againg this weekend so we are doing great for so far. I will keep you updated if you do not find any other asso in the meantime.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello,

In our association, one of our 8* vice-captain will deleted the game after this season ends. If you are interested to join, we will open for you in coming season.
    Association name : United Nations FA (USA base with home match time at 9 AM EST). Current condition: 890 points (10-1-0-0),TAG: #JYDAXZ.
    Last edited by Lamin Lay; 12-06-2016 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Adding

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger_Tear View Post
    We might be looking for a new member after next weekend, as one of our members has not been active for the past 2 weeks. I will give him one more weekend to show up and if he doesn't, he is gone. We are a 6 stars asso just about to reach gold 3. Very active with supporting the important matches. The asso is UK based but we have one member from USA too which is doing great. We just won againg this weekend so we are doing great for so far. I will keep you updated if you do not find any other asso in the meantime.

Your offer is a compelling one. I took my quality up a bit higher since the 1st message (@ 140.4%, which I understand is buyer beware territory because it skews the draw), since I had a golden opportunity to win a treble, which doesn't seem to happen too often, so i'll be 121-122% when new season starts. I project i'll be around 110% when the following seasons starts. So depending upon what y'all are looking for and what i'm looking for, the stars could possibly align for a move at some point next season or the one after.

Good Luck this weekend!
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Your offer is a compelling one. I took my quality up a bit higher since the 1st message (@ 140.4%, which I understand is buyer beware territory because it skews the draw), since I had a golden opportunity to win a treble, which doesn't seem to happen too often, so i'll be 121-122% when new season starts. I project i'll be around 110% when the following seasons starts. So depending upon what y'all are looking for and what i'm looking for, the stars could possibly align for a move at some point next season or the one after.

Good Luck this weekend!
    I have already posted on the forum hours ago that we are looking for a new member, preferably before this weekend, as our old member cannot be reached. So if no one joins us, we will be playing in 5 rather than losing 6 points on each round because of him. Anyway best of luck in your choices and in the following tournament

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey mac, you 've found a home ?!
    and a good one too I can see
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html