Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Accidently promote a Vice Captain to Captain

Question Accidently promote a Vice Captain to Captain

Hi,

I Accidently promote a player in my Association from Vice Captain to Captain , and now I can't change myself back to Captain . Please tell me how to make myself Captain again, thanks.

You could ask the captain to change it back ?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Yep, do ask as Bunzo suggests. You can't promote your own self so you'll have to hope that the new captain shows some understanding. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yep, do ask as Bunzo suggests. You can't promote your own self so you'll have to hope that the new captain shows some understanding. :/
    Yes , I tried by leaving a note in the Association but nothing reply so far . SO do I still have the tokens if I am Vice Captain only?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ FC View Post
    Yes , I tried by leaving a note in the Association but nothing reply so far . SO do I still have the tokens if I am Vice Captain only?? Thanks.
    Of course, the tokens are for all the members, but try to don't do this with people that maybe you don't know, because now imagine random managers and a association that gives 100Tokens monthly... and for this mistake, the new captain sack you.. -.-'

Famous
    Association control seems to need adjusting eventually to avoid situations like this, or others where captain abandons the game, etc.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, I would agree on the 2nd part @Lemaniaque - To have some kind of option to relegate or even kick-out an F.A. captain if the members believe that he/she is inactive. Right now our support agents can help out with such cases but only if the captain has been absent for 30 days.

I don't see what is wrong with the F.A. controls though (Interface). I mean if you're the captain, you simply have to go to My Association > Overview > Members > Select the "..." button on any of the profiles and chose Promote button after that. There is even a confirmation request from the game.
    Example:
    Accidently promote a Vice Captain to Captain-how-promote-f..-capatain.jpg

But anyway, we all make mistakes every now and then.

Famous
    A single further sentence like " only the new captain will be able to undo this action" or " you won't be able to promote yourself to captain after this action" could be helpful.

If OP got to that interface, I wonder if he realized that permanent effect.