Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Looking for active association

Hi,

I am new in this forum but i am regular guy...

If you are interested to join, my association is United Nations FA.
    TAG: # JYDAXZ
    Home match time: 9 AM EST or 2 PM GMT.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman161 View Post
    Sorry mate. Looking for an American association. Had someone invite me and then tell me I wasn't high enough. This stuff blows.
    Let's be real, you posted looking for an association, I shared info for mine which needed one member.
    There was no implication that you were The One. Nobody twisted your arm to leave, certainly not without saying bye to your group. You apparently decided that for yourself. Presumably they were so inactive you didn't expect to be missed.
    You hadn't shared your Q%, which any decent team is going to know before accepting you.

Good luck.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Yes by all means let's be real. I was vey interested in joining your very average association. My bad. I was just looking for an active US association that shared bonuses and enjoyed the game. I guess your very average association wants to compete with the big boys (which you never will). Ok I get that. I guess you'd prefer to have a bigger guy that's not active but will pad your stats over someone who is active and will donate. Totally get that. So you really don't have to be a sanctimonious **** (hope that's not too big of a word for you). I appreciate your consideration but I've actually found a group of guys who enjoy the game and will help each other out! Have a great holiday and thank you for your time.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-22-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Famous
    Sigh. I'm sure that was satisfying for you. Calling someone a *** and insulting me and team over something like this? I'm really so insulting? In any case, that is not allowed per the ToS for this forum. So avoid repeating that in the future, threads don't need that kind of clutter and meanness.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-22-2017 at 03:24 AM.

I am looking 1 active member. If you are willing to join,

Association name: United Nations FA
    TAG: # JYDAXZ
    Home match time: 9 AM EST or 2 PM GMT.

Sigh. Yes it really was. You could've handled it better but chose not to. As I said was just looking for an active association. You decided to lecture me as to why I wasn't accepted. Could've been handled thru a pm. I never called you or your team out publicly. So once again enjoy the holidays and thanks for the consideration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12