Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Our Captain is not active anymore, what to do?

Question Our Captain is not active anymore, what to do?

Hey all!
    This is my first entry in this forum.
    We have a problem in our association, and we don't know what to do.

We are 6 members in our association, 3 is active and the other 3 is not active anymore. And one of these inactive players is our captain, and we have no vise-captain. We don't know what to do, we don't want to leave our associaton. We're in a good position, but beacuse of the inactive players we are losing points.

What can we do? Is there a way to kick the inactive members, even the captain? Or we should just leave the associaton and find a new one?

Thanks for your replies!
    Last edited by DhAk; 12-19-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Hi DhAk, you could try to contact top eleven customer service and explain them the situation, give them the Tag of your asso and see if something is getting sorted. If not you might as well looking for another asso.

We are curently looking for an active member to be 100% or more. Our asso is in gold 3 atm.

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Tiger_Tear,

Thank you for your kind reply. I will be contacting the customer service.
    But I unfortunately have to tell you that, we are 3 friends who plays together all the time. So, if I can not solve the problem in my associaton, I will need an association that has a 3 empty place for us

Thanks!

Did they help you?
    Im in a situation where we are getting to platinum tomorrow and the captain decided to fire 3 ppl just because. We want to know if we can create a new assoc and retain our platinum level

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hey Turmoil!

Well, that's an awful situation, that you found yourself in :/ Our support does remove inactive captains, as long as they've been inactive for 30 days.

Please contact our support team either here or from the '?' in the app, explain to them what happened and they will try to assist you the best way possible.

As awful as it is, you may have to start from scratch, but with hard work and persistence, I believe you can reach platinum once again! Best of luck!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey Turmoil!

Well, that's an awful situation, that you found yourself in :/ Our support does remove inactive captains, as long as they've been inactive for 30 days.

Please contact our support team either here or from the '?' in the app, explain to them what happened and they will try to assist you the best way possible.

As awful as it is, you may have to start from scratch, but with hard work and persistence, I believe you can reach platinum once again! Best of luck!

Good luck!
    Start from scratch? Why? Can't you remove the captain and put someone else instead? The whole point is to avoid that solution to start from scratch...