Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By Nick Lizas
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: Losing games we shouldn't

Question Losing games we shouldn't

Hi there,

I would like to comment on the crazy results that happen in this competition. For example, how is it possible for me to lose at home 1-0 with a 7% possession bonus while I am watching the game, then win 4-0 away with the me having a 2% possession bonus when I am sleeping.

The score in the the recent competition 3rd place play off after the 6 home games was 7-10 to the opposition, the 6 away games score was 15-3 to us, so we won 22-13. This is crazy! I am not complaining about winning, but the fact that stars do not seem to count as is stated, I have seen teams win with a great difference in the star quality of the team, and I mean the weaker team winning, and I mean much weaker team winning.

For example, how does a team with a quality of 73.5% get beaten at home 2-0 against a team with a quality of 52.7%? (also 7% home possession bonus for first game and and 3% possession bonus for HOME team in away leg) it just does not make sense, especially when the 73.7% team wins 3-1 away!!!

In essence, I am getting fed up losing games that I think we should win, or a least the result should be closer.

There´s just a lot of bizarre results in Association games
    motrin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    There´s just a lot of bizarre results in Association games
    I surely had one today.. Painful

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I surely had one today.. Painful
    Yeh, but that don't sort the problem.....

"73.5% get beaten at home 2-0 against a team with a quality of 52.7%"

Thats just 1 star of differance, and I will keep defending the same as always, that there's a bad interpretation of the distances that a level of stars can beat another, 1 star + never is enought guarantee, as the scenario and the individual players can give the result to one or another team.

+10Q is a advantadge? yes, from 10Q and+ and thats a +50% but never a +20%. Is always the same, or one understand how is calibrated the simulator and the distances, or no way, you can say +20 should be enough, but no, and you see it.

some times we are looking the mirror but we should look be behind the mirror
    Losing games we shouldn't-screenshot_44.jpgLosing games we shouldn't-screenshot_45.jpg
    you see maybe im looking stronger from him but im not

Famous
    What I think could be happening is, a greater percentage of our opponents in these association matches are active and trying, especially in the upper leagues, relative to our normal fixtures. There is also the +4% training boost assist factor, especially when stacked.
    Nick Lizas likes this.
    Level 40 Manager