Thread: Captain no longer with Association and has left the game - Help Required

R3D

Captain no longer with Association and has left the game - Help Required

Hi all,
    The association I have been in for a while is full, but we can not get hold of our Captain and think he has left the game.#
    We have two vice captains who can change the team name and logo, but can not kick the present non-active Captain out. He never attends matches and we have tried to get hold of him through posts in our Association and even tried Facebook.
    One solution will be for us all to leave the Association and start over, but this would be a pain as we have reached quite a high level now and our old Captain is not involved.
    Is there a way which we can kick him from the Association so we do not have to start again, or do we all need to leave the Association and form a new one starting at the very bottom again?
    We have writted to Nordeous twice now and have had nothing back from them.
    Thank you
    Regards
    R3D

If the association was created by the caption, you guys unfortunately have no right to kick him out. It is illegal, even though he is not active.

we need 2 active players and we are in gold 2 division u and your friend can join us reply if interested we are very active like everyday active haha

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D View Post
    Hi all,
    The association I have been in for a while is full, but we can not get hold of our Captain and think he has left the game.#
    We have two vice captains who can change the team name and logo, but can not kick the present non-active Captain out. He never attends matches and we have tried to get hold of him through posts in our Association and even tried Facebook.
    One solution will be for us all to leave the Association and start over, but this would be a pain as we have reached quite a high level now and our old Captain is not involved.
    Is there a way which we can kick him from the Association so we do not have to start again, or do we all need to leave the Association and form a new one starting at the very bottom again?
    Thank you
    Regards
    R3D
    Hi, I am looking for one or even two active players for our ambitious Gold1 association called Night Attackers so if you guys want to join the Gold1 level immediately, do not hesitate to apply. #L2PNXY We are very ambitious, our clear goal is to get to the Platinum and to stay there. We communicate, discuss the tactics etc. Santa

We are seeking two new people for our association. You are welcome to join.

Gold 2

Association name : canadian ( all nations and locations welcome )

We are seeking 1 new Manager for our association. GOLD 1

Association name : FIFA
    Code: #YQASSW

You can always come join our association: Isaiah 40

We're only at silver 2 but we're in need of a few more managers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by R3D View Post
    Hi all,
    Thank you
    Regards
    R3D
    Hey guys,
    I will close the Thread because is not the place to do associations publicity and so, but I will say too, that "if there's the case that the Captain has left the game" as the thread title say, you can contact the Support via "?" buton inside the game and if the captain was not active after a month or more, they can help you to set a new one.

Thread Closed.