Hi managers,

there is one excellent opportunity for the best manager here. We have the Platinum association. I founded the association the first day this functionality has been launched - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers. At this very beginning, I found 5 managers, some of them great, some of them good, and we started to win and promote.

Since that time, many things have changed, but one basic thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning I clearly stated our goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this clear goal is something which has not changed. We have already accomplished the first part - to get there and we are proud of it.

We have a great team, our managers are active, dedicated, work with their squads, care about formation, tactics, discuss things. We maintain detailed statistics so every manager knows exactly how is he doing as the time passes, and how succesful he is compared to the others. We exchange information and experience and know-how. We communicate on daily basis (in-game chat) but we also have an email konference where we exchange longer texts, recommendations, experience, counter formation information and much more.

Recently, one of our managers has indicated he wants to take some time off and will leave the game. We are therefore looking for a replacement. However, we have quite a high requirements. You need to be active, dedicated, passionate, ambitious, we only need people who want to continuously improve themselves, and, most important, who watch the live games.

If you like the above story, take a decision and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you will be Platinum. Because we will not stop working, being active, change things, improve, learn, discuss, and communicate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY (we play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - is the time ok for you?).

Santa