Hello Guys,

i'm the Captain of our Asso. When we needed a new member, so i found a member everytime in this forum. But every member was a lower level team and quit after a few seasons.

BUT NOW i'm looking for a real good member! But not real good as 6-7 stars, everytime at the games, talking, and give bonuses. I mean another way of being good.
Three of us are playing T11 since 2013 (lvl 43-47), another one is over lvl 20 and one is new, another quit playing and that's why we need a new member.

I know nobody can assure, that he play T11 with no end, but we need a member in higher lvl (min. 20), with 5 stars.
You don't have to talk or to be everytime at the games (T11 is not our life). Our games are at 9 a.m. german time, so nobody could be there everytime.

The only thing, what i want is that you manage your team on a high lvl. Please no stress. And be loyal. Join us and stay at the asso without change.

We are an international asso (Netherland, Italy, USA, Spain, Germany), seems to be move down to gold 2 (because of inactivity of 2 managers).

Our Name is: No Country for Old Men. JOIN!