Thread: Looking for potential Association

Looking for potential Association

I am a 100% member who is currently in level 34 and have been on the game for five years. I am an active member who participates in all matches and provide bonuses when asked for.

Rookie
    Sounds interesting.
    We are an old asso and are always between platinum and gold 1. We don't talk much and are not every time at the games. This game is just a little hobby for us.

I could make space for you, so write if you are interested.

Our Name is No Country for Old Man

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FCDallas View Post
    I am a 100% member who is currently in level 34 and have been on the game for five years. I am an active member who participates in all matches and provide bonuses when asked for.
    Hi, we are looking for a new member at our association, unbeatable. We have 3 dutchmen and a Spanjaard so we talk english on the chat. We are all around 120% and active. Our goal is to get to platinum which we missed out on 8 point last season

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hey mate, we are a relatively new association with one space (currently silver 3, but moving up each year) we all talk really active and watch each others league/cup matches.
    You would be welcome to join.
    Team name : the eskimos

Come in my association

Come and join Norfolk ‘n’ Chance, we just got relegated from Platinum division... need one good player to get back there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#fbqkuq

We are in platinum association and our teams are all above 100% our chat is active and we speak English. Currently we are searching for two more experienced managers to join, if you are interested let me know.

Hi I’m in an association on the rise we are currently Gold 2 as when we were in gold 1 we lost two members(**** happens) however join us and help take us back to the top. Tag is #B70Q18 join no minimum requirement above active members.