Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why the top 100 in the association has always almost max. point every weekend??

Famous

Question Why the top 100 in the association has always almost max. point every weekend??

Hi guys,

I was looking to the top 10 in the assocations.

And I keep track how many points they make every week.

I notice that if I look now (wednesday 20 june) I see very little stars there.

Also when I look to the members there are even 0 stars, but there starting teams has almost no stars.

But if you look to the reserves there are very strong many stars there.

Is this the way to draw easy opponents in Association matches??

I mean all of them reach max. point every weekend, they do never play eachother??

How does the draw work in the association and if what the top10 is doing, when is the draw for the association matches?

Any idea on this guys??

Thanks

Addicted
    It doesn't change the quality of your opponents in anyway whatsoever. Even though they are 4* with their teams upside down, when they go full strength again they are probably 7* again and their opponents will also be 7*. the only thing is does is change the order of play. whoever can go lowest in % will play vs the weakest team in the other asso. basically it makes a mockery and circus of the whole affair and ruins peoples weekends.
    there is absolutely no gain or advantage. one of their managers will get an easy game but on the other hand another manager will have to face a really tough opponent so no gain.
    i'm sick of these assos.

no matter where your strongest players are in your line-up, nordeus calculate your top 14 strongest players anyway so you can't hide them in reserves.
    Last edited by Richie72; 06-20-2018 at 05:18 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Thanks Richie,

No I understand better so the best 14 players of the whole team is the key for the draw.

But still why the top10 never play eachother.

What I see is that they win always the tournament and almost all the games..

Like last weekend the #1 gained 110 points and so on..

Better the #1 plays the #2 and so on to make more equal changes for others teams to climb up and win tournaments.

Addicted
    because they are all bandits, existed since day 1. tank tank tank monday to friday and put full strength for asso at the weekends. eventually each manager has 1000 Tokens 1000 greenpacks and accounts are sold for 50 euros !!! it's a business. check their trophies lol. they never get promotion.
    Last edited by Richie72; 06-20-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Addicted
    the top 100 is not a league where they play each other. they are from all the servers and put into the top100 chart.
    the standing for us with 100 associations in it is just a random mixture of 100 assos from servers all over the world who are in gold 1 on similar points and compete to win morale boosters. it is not a league. it is just random

Famous
    So they do not play eachother that explains then why they always wins with max. points..

Addicted
    yes but they are all coming down and in 6 months these mutants will barely exist. the new training has stopped players becoming mutants with high skills.you'll see by the end of this year they are dying
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Can't wait to see that happen!!

LOL

They put a cap on quality of players??

Addicted
    yes once a striker reaches around 160% in skill areas he will not train much anymore. only way to improve players afterwards is to train grey areas.

Famous
    That is a good way, for the cap should not be 160% but 140% .

So those tankers will be not happy ..LOL

And can not break the game anymore...

Anyway young players perform better than older ones...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast