Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platinum asso recruiting. Apply now!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    a new space has opened up, we stayed in platinum for this season and finished 1st this weekend, but one member suddenly left tonight, only difference from original post is home legs are now 2pm uk time
    still need a new member, preferably end of season now for next season, i had to put in my 2nd team to fill the gap and its a strain doing 2 teams at same time in same association, so at the end of the season, i want a good replacement if one is available

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    still need a new member, preferably end of season now for next season, i had to put in my 2nd team to fill the gap and its a strain doing 2 teams at same time in same association, so at the end of the season, i want a good replacement if one is available
    any takers? we're 37 points off retaining platinum so hopefully we'll do that next weekend, but thats end of season then and looking for a really good committed player to step in for next season, anyone out there who always has 40% bonuses, always shares bonuses and usually attends matches that wants to play with 5 likeminded players, reply or msg me

Old teammate of rogers from the piemen. Quit for about 6 seasons but started playing again. Team is only 93% now but I can have it too at least 80% by start of next season if you guys are interested.

I have a 123% team played 25 won 25 in the league so far got to final of superleague and semi final of cup. Try to kept bonuses at 40% all the time
    And i active for all my games

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Old teammate of rogers from the piemen. Quit for about 6 seasons but started playing again. Team is only 93% now but I can have it too at least 80% by start of next season if you guys are interested.
    i think i've sent you a message pete

Dreamer
    Sorry Nigel, don’t know what made me type Pete lol, slot is open for you if you want it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12