Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Look at how these people cheat in association

Apprentice

Look at how these people cheat in association

I'm getting fed up at how these people cheat in this game to get an easier fixture.. Nordeous has to do something about this before it turns into a game of cheaters

Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092533_top-eleven.jpg

Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092546_top-eleven.jpg

Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092556_top-eleven.jpg

Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092613_top-eleven.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092556_top-eleven.jpg   Look at how these people cheat in association-screenshot_20190118-092613_top-eleven.jpg  
    Last edited by eurofieds; 01-18-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Apprentice
    Is this fair? What a shame!

Apprentice
    People just go cheating in games and all.. What the ****?

I 'm not sure if this trick (setting the weakest players in the first squad) helps.
    The game still counts the best 14 players of each team and the avg of the six teams of the group

+ what was this number of quality in previous weekend or the weekend before, making some adjustment.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I 'm not sure if this trick (setting the weakest players in the first squad) helps.
    The game still counts the best 14 players of each team and the avg of the six teams of the group

+ what was this number of quality in previous weekend or the weekend before, making some adjustment.
    But they got a weaker team in us.. So I'd say it kind of worked.

Apprentice
    This trick of setting weaker teams doesn't work now. This has to be something else.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Indeed
    If someone set his weaker players in first squad, he will play with the weaker team of the other group.
    But some group-mate will have a disadvantage vs a stronger opponent.
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Indeed
    If someone set his weaker players in first squad, he will play with the weaker team of the other group.
    But some group-mate will have a disadvantage vs a stronger opponent.
    I experimented this. I got opponents who manipulated starting 11 quality just like me. On other occasions I got weakest opponent of the opposing association.
    But on every occasion some other association member had to suffer because of this.
    So I don't do this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I experimented this. I got opponents who manipulated starting 11 quality just like me. On other occasions I got weakest opponent of the opposing association.
    But on every occasion some other association member had to suffer because of this.
    So I don't do this.
    yes it is blantant selfishness so he wins and showing no regards to his team mates who will struggle because of him

Addicted
    I don't call this " cheating " , but trying to cheat in believing that put the best players on the reserve will bring a easier draw for the whole associations ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast