Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Look at how these people cheat in association

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I don't call this " cheating " , but trying to cheat in believing that put the best players on the reserve will bring a easier draw for the whole associations ...
    Do you mean that if every member do this then we all will get easy opponents? ( even now? )

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Do you mean that if every member do this then we all will get easy opponents? ( even now? )
    What i want to know is if it works.. Because all the guys in their association did this cheating thing.. And they got matched with an overall weaker association in us.. I'm gonna recommend to my partners in association to this this next week.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can you keep a screenshot at the time of your games ?
    When everybody will use his best team ?
    There to compare
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    can you keep a screenshot at the time of your games ?
    When everybody will use his best team ?
    There to compare
    Yea I can do that.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Yea I can do that.
    Please keep us updated and post in this thread.
    Ty

Apprentice
    I always wonder if there's a situation where you're stuck with your first team players for 24hrs. So if you decide to put all your reserve players in the first team for easier draws, just know you're stuck with it for 24hrs.. And you've got to play your league and Cup games with the ****ty team you've chosen to deceive the system with.

Addicted
    What i want to know is if it works.. Because all the guys in their association did this cheating thing.. And they got matched with an overall weaker association in us.. I'm gonna recommend to my partners in association to this this next week.
    They did not get an overall weaker association in us. They are 6 star (when they put their full teams in) and we are 6 star. I already explained it all to you yesterday. The only thing it does when a team goes weak is that he will draw our weaker player and because of that our members Paul and Cristi got an easier game against the other guys team mates. We will not be doing that in my association. It will turn it into a circus. Let ti go

I always wonder if there's a situation where you're stuck with your first team players for 24hrs. So if you decide to put all your reserve players in the first team for easier draws, just know you're stuck with it for 24hrs.. And you've got to play your league and Cup games with the ****ty team you've chosen to deceive the system with.
    It happened to me yesterday, I set my reserve team to get a weaker draw and I forgot to switch back. By the time I came online it was too late to make a change. Surprisingly, my 4% weak condition team (with 3 subs) beat the other team, I guess it was an abandoned 60% team or so...

I guess I benefited unfairly from the so called "beatable margin".
    Last edited by Nebu; 01-19-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12