Thread: Level 52 - 111%- 22won League - 3times champ. league - look for PlatinuAssociation

Level 52 - 111%- 22won League - 3times champ. league - look for PlatinuAssociation

Hi,
    I'm Pascal, French living in Switerland ; can speak / write English, French, Germand and Spanish.
    I play everyday and I'm not satisfied with the association where I'm cause the other guys do not play enough. I'm looking for a kind association who would like me to join. Ideally platinum.
    Thanks in advance.
    My team is Pascal FC based in Lausanne from Swiss nationality
    thank you for your time.

if you want, we are almost everyone active players, we spectate the 3 of the five of us almost every weekend the championship, we get every month the first place of 100 in leadership of our league, tommorow we will be silver 1, if you want you can join, in 3 months we will be platinum like you want our association's name is TSIRIMENOI

Gold Div 1 Association, looking for a new member as most recent member has become inactive. The inactive member has now been kicked.

All other players are very active and 3 are original members, from the very beginning of Association mode.

Current members are all 6 star plus and all but one at manger level 60 plus, so we are long term players and are looking for similar.

English speaking but definitely International in approach.

The High Flying Birds
    #P08TIT
    Last edited by Brendon Church; 02-02-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pascapex View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Pascal, French living in Switerland ; can speak / write English, French, Germand and Spanish.
    I play everyday and I'm not satisfied with the association where I'm cause the other guys do not play enough. I'm looking for a kind association who would like me to join. Ideally platinum.
    Thanks in advance.
    My team is Pascal FC based in Lausanne from Swiss nationality
    thank you for your time.
    1 player needed, We are platinum association. Home match time: 22HRS/10PM GMT/UK, TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T BE ONLINE THEN. Goodluck.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk