Thread: I Need a New Association

I Need a New Association

Hello! I am a level 9 manager and my team skill is 107. I am active and would finally like an association that is active and gives bonuses too. Let's win some rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by kossfc View Post
    Hello! I am a level 9 manager and my team skill is 107. I am active and would finally like an association that is active and gives bonuses too. Let's win some rewards!
    Hi
    You are welcome to join Norwegian Vikings. We were in Platinum but made a bad decision for new captain. Starting again from zero points. Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona S View Post
    Hi
    You are welcome to join Norwegian Vikings. We were in Platinum but made a bad decision for new captain. Starting again from zero points. Fiona
    Is that he sacked all members? take over?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is that he sacked all members? take over?
    Yes. As soon as the final tournament of the season started he changed the name of the association, swore at us and told us we weren't going to get the 100 token reward for staying in platinum division, then kicked us out the second the tournament finished. Just one member from the same country as him was allowed to stay

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kossfc View Post
    1 player needed, We are platinum association. Home match time: 22HRS/10PM GMT/UK, TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T BE ONLINE THEN. Goodluck.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Hi. Just wondering if you’re still looking for an association? We’re in the process of setting up a new association. Had to leave previous one due to inactive captain. Was previously called I hate nil nils and was gold div 1. Now called Come on you reds.

Rookie
    Why not Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 in Gold1?

or why not #MJIJL8 - Banana Punani
    Gold 1, going for platinum asap. Need two members, so others welcomed

Rookie
    We need 3 decent and Active managers, We always go up and down between Gold 1 and Platinum but need people who can help us stay in Platinum. HOME MATCH TIME: 10PM(22HRS) GMT/UK, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AND ONLY JOIN US IF YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PLAY AT THAT TIME. Send a direct join request by searching the name.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk