Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Associations captain has stopped playing

Associations captain has stopped playing

The captain of my association has stopped playing, but he hasn't left the association. I'm a vice captain but obviously can't kick him. Will he ever be deleted from the game? We're in platinum, everyone else is active, and I don't wanna start from scratch.
    ars86 likes this.

how long ago he doesn't play? do you know that?
    i've read about your question in a older thread, did you tried to contact the Nordeus Support?

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyfibs View Post
    The captain of my association has stopped playing, but he hasn't left the association. I'm a vice captain but obviously can't kick him. Will he ever be deleted from the game? We're in platinum, everyone else is active, and I don't wanna start from scratch.
    If the captain, has been inactive for a month, go to the support and ask them to replace the captain.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If the captain, has been inactive for a month, go to the support and ask them to replace the captain.
    Hey Khris, for knowledge sake and curiosity as i have a very active captain (Nebu) lol. After we mail support, does the player with the most points take over as new captain or is it the one mails support or is it random? Assuming no vice appointed
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 08-22-2019 at 04:39 PM.

I believe you can request the captaincy. yourself, if your raising the issue you should have it.
    ars86 likes this.

Good to know. Thanks for the info

Thanks guys! He has been inactive all through last season, and maybe the one before that too. I'll contact support and let you know what they say

Update:
    I've contacted support and they told me they'd remove him from the association if he's been inactive for more than 60 days. It seems however that he has logged in sometime within this period so they couldn't do anything right now. I'll contact them again once this season is over, but it pisses me off that this dude has logged in and just didn't give a **** about us.

Whats your team stats,
    Were after a 6th person in our assoc in Gold 1, we all train to 40% anyway, were looking for someone in our time zone GMT

TAG NUMBER. #3RSXK7
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 09-02-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Oh damn, I just switched associations too! I'm at 106% now and also in gold 1. I'm an active player, watch all the games and train regularly. Pretty happy with the association I'm with right now, but thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast