Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ambitious Association From Top Two Divisions Wanted

Would you be intrested in a gold division 2 assioction there will be a space made for you if you are we are ambitious too. Been in the platinum division and want to return. Just need active players to do it PM me if your interested in joining.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson1991 View Post
    Would you be intrested in a gold division 2 assioction there will be a space made for you if you are we are ambitious too. Been in the platinum division and want to return. Just need active players to do it PM me if your interested in joining.😀
    I cannot even consider other associations. I am already in one and in dilemma whethere should I move to another because they came knocking and with effort.

Shantosh I've looked at the association you are in and I can fully understand why your confused You've got a 112% player and then everyone is about the same very similar to Fanatics I know in my association we have 5 active players and we are always on top of our bonuses You can look at the trophies we've won (I got a quadruple last season) I've no idea how active your present association is but if they are ALL active I fully understand why you would stay if its only 50% then you should reconsider With all the posts from you I've seen on the message board you are very active and want to WIN and from my history in this game that's what my association is all about Good Friends but WINNERS

Quote Originally Posted by D-Generation X View Post
    Shantosh I've looked at the association you are in and I can fully understand why your confused You've got a 112% player and then everyone is about the same very similar to Fanatics I know in my association we have 5 active players and we are always on top of our bonuses You can look at the trophies we've won (I got a quadruple last season) I've no idea how active your present association is but if they are ALL active I fully understand why you would stay if its only 50% then you should reconsider With all the posts from you I've seen on the message board you are very active and want to WIN and from my history in this game that's what my association is all about Good Friends but WINNERS
    I think I will join yours. Like I said, I want to learn new things too, and I think your association environment might be better for this. I will let Animaniacs know I am leaving and I will tell them the reasons too, but I feel bad though because I don't not want to dissappoint the captain there despite that I don' t know him much. I just hope you guys don't dissappoint me . In my own association (way back), we were very active and a lot of discussions were involved.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-18-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Dreamer
    Send the request to join

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Send the request to join
    I just sent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123