Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cool

Thread: Unfair association matches!!!

Unfair association matches!!!

Our members have only slight difference in team rating about 86 to 92%
    AND WE HAVE TO FACE average of 116% What the heck? MID 5 STARS AGAINST ALMOST 7 STARS?
    I don't understand... THERE ARE TONS OF GOLD 1 ASSOCIATION WITH AVERAGE 5 STARS and we keep getting stronger opponents.
    We always win against slightly stronger because we all watch the games. But this time they're just too strong for us.
    I just don't understand why when only just only one member in our team get >100% we have to face all >100%.(sometimes more than 110%)
    I know if there's one extreme team rating in the association will get harder opponents for the others but now we've maintained rating from 80% to <100% for whole season.
    But when they got a fkin 120% team and the rest <100% they dont get same or STRONGER but easy af. fkin unfair man.
    WE ALL TRIED HARD TO WIN ONLY TO LOSE TO NOT SO ACTIVE MANAGERS.
    I just dont get it!
    We never get to face a weaker opponents for once in a season. MAYBE BECAUSE THE GAME DETECT THAT WE ARE ACTIVE NONSENSE!!!
    Just that one time(quite a while ago) we get easy/same rating draws, we won easily... as we deserved to be.
    Tbh Idfc to get stronger opponents but when our members start to lose interest in playing... I can't let it happens all the time
    I thought they fixed this unfairness this season as we get only slightly stronger association in the 1st week which is accepted but this 2nd week is a no no.
    I got so frustrated to get humiliated while there not all managers to watch for the opposition
    I'm not english i hope u understand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unfair association matches!!!-screenshot_2.png   Unfair association matches!!!-screenshot_3.png   Unfair association matches!!!-screenshot_4.jpg  
    khris likes this.

approved post*

Rookie
    I stopped bothering with Association matches after I creamed a team 7-0 and lost to them an hour later 0-2. Association games are Top Eleven's disgraceful engine at its worst.

My association got an unexpected draw too.
    117% vs. 129%, 121 vs. 132%, 110% vs 119%, 93% vs. 131% (near 40% stronger) , 135% vs. 121% (the only member that is stronger than the opponent). Also, one opponent put high quality players for sale, maybe in an attempt to manipulate the draw for the KoK event.