Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: associations draw is now messed up ! fix it !

Addicted

associations draw is now messed up ! fix it !

something just happened to the associations draw lately theyre now broken because i now get a stronger team even though i put all my worst quality players into the starting lineup , please fix it asap

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    something just happened to the associations draw lately theyre now broken because i now get a stronger team even though i put all my worst quality players into the starting lineup , please fix it asap
    You mean that your attempt to manipulate the draw has failed?

It looks like putting out your weakest team no longer works as I have seen a few instances of this lately where you still get an equally matched team. If it has been fixed to stop people manipulating, brilliant.
    khris and jarharnamme like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I don’t think its broken and it still works. Many of us now put our weak teams for the association draw, as long as your association mates do not mind. So you are probably drawn accordingly to whoever has manipulated to the same rank in the other association at the time of draw.

5th faces 5th
    6th faces 6th

This is entirely based on manipulated qualities at time of draw which is done before countdown timer ends.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-30-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Addicted
    it now works

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    associations draw is now messed up ! fix it !-2020-02-08.jpg

Well you'll be delighted I'm sure. It looks like Tankers 11 is back to normal. Why I play this sh*t game I really dont know