Thread: Looking to join a new association

Rookie

Looking to join a new association

Hi All,

I am looking to join a new association for the upcoming season. I am a regular player and log in 7-8 times a day and I am active for all matches.

Club Name : Scorpions United
    Playing since : 2013
    Manager Lever : 47
    Star Level : 97% (Will be above 100 today)
    Skill Level : 254.3

I have been winning the league since the last 4 seasons and I have always reached semis/finals or won the champions league or cup.

Experienced in various strategies and can definitely help you win. I just left a Gold 1Alliance because they were not active. Incase interested do comment with your alliance name.

Regards,
    Nikhil
    Team Principal - Scorpions United

Apprentice
    there is a place in our association, we are Mental Militia and we have just dropped to Gold div 2, We are all players except one who you can replace. Thanks.

Top Eleven All Stars needs new active members

Used to be consistently in Gold 1, but recently the majority of members no longer active so in Gold 2 this season.

Usually, play home game 5pm GMT or 7pm CET time. Would like to get more active members: #LV4PFF

I can open two spots. Want the association to be active again. Message me if you want to join.

Malmö FF Top Teams

We have 3 vacant spots. Just dropped to Gold 2 and have kicked out three unactive Teams. Look us up

Rookie
    Thanks for your replies. I have joined a platinum association as of yesterday and i am looking for one spot for my new association. Do let me know your stats

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk