Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lif3Changer

Thread: Academy Squad seeks dedicated and active players.

Post Academy Squad seeks dedicated and active players.

Update 04-08-2022 - As for now we do no longer seek, if we do seek players, we will update it here.

Academy Squad is a fairly new formed association with high ambitions to compete!

We have for a few seasons been an open invite association, but am now seeking the forum for like minded players to rebuild.

Our Home matches are scheduled at 19:00 CEST (UTC+2), so we prefer you to be in the same time zone.

We seek managers that can maintain the following:

• Language: English.
    • Be able to maintain 90% team.
    • x3 multiplier every season.
    • 40% bonus training every day.
    • Will Train with others (Association Bonuses).
    • Attending every Association matches on time.

We got an Discord with great gudes, traning videos og pro tips- but it's optional and i can create a facebook group with same.
    (I have researched the topic and found out most players on top eleven is not keen on Discord even thougt its not for voice)

The requirements are in place to make sure we got an active association!

1. Be actively playing and training everyday!:
    Keep your player bonuses at 10% for every attribute = 40% everyday!
    (The player bonuses is vital for a good overall win condition.)

2. Participate in Association related events and matches:
    To ensure full support, set an alarm/timer to 5 minutes before the first association match kicks off, so you can be online in-game before kickoff.
    (Do not set it to your own match time, but the first of all 5 matches in a round)

Matches is played on weekends as shown:
    Week 1 to 4 - Saturday (Semi-Finals)
    Week 1 to 4 – Sunday (Finals)

Home games are set to 19:00 CEST (UTC+2).
    (You need to be able to participate on above days)

3. Association events:
    Do the same for events, set an timer or alarm to join in and participate as much as possible and always try your best at next stage!

4. Communication is key!
    If you for some reason is unable to play for a few days and can't attend the association matches, that is okay!

But please let us know by telling, from when to when you're back, by message in-game chat or on discord chat! (This way we can add needed support to where it matter the most)

5. You are not required to pay to play the game:
    But it does help out if you're able to pay for the Monthly Pass and the Special Sponsor as it brings good stuff with it, if you can complete most of those tasks.

6. Your manager level or team % is not an big concern:
    As long as you do not try and tank on purpose and are around the 90% mark or higher in each season.

7. If you do not like the terms and rules for Academy Squad Association:
    If you for one or the other reason cannot fulfil those above terms - do not seek in.
    (You will only waist your own time)

8: if the rules and terms sounds fair to you:
    If you meet the requirements and can agree to uphold the terms and conditions set by Academy Squad, then
    you are free to seek in by searching the tag.

If you do seek in, please write a comment below or throw me a PM.

Short about me:
    Im an lvl 4 Manager with deep knowledge about the game.
    My Squad start 11 is 110% and riseing.
    I won the Ligue 3 times (On way to 4th - Currently on first spot)
    i have also won the CL once and the Supercup once and rest ended in finamls or semi-finals.

Association Tag : #EOLNCR
    Last edited by Lif3Changer; 08-04-2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Not seeking memeber currently
    khris likes this.