Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leooo

Thread: New association

New association

Hello guys, i will be starting a new association with my friend at the start of the next season. I am back to the game after a long time and its very hard to find a good active association so i decided to make my own one. Unfortunately we would have to start and have couple of "boring" seasons to upgrade it but i'm sure we could make a good one by the time. I expect people to be active even if we "easily" win our game. Also, we will be making a discord server to talk about many things, help each other ect.. No requirements for now besides being active and language: English. By the time when we powertrain, when association will be in higher division, i will for sure expect much more from people. To be honest i just want friendly people and we can have fun working together.

MESSAGE ME TO JOIN
    Last edited by Leooo; 08-07-2023 at 12:59 AM.
    khris likes this.

Create this association.
    Listen i have been on T11 since 2011 lol, i deleted 2 x clubs lvl 68 and 80 last season as once fully upgraded its nice to restart and build again.
    My new level 5 team is 75% currently, always extremely active and i love association weekends so happy to help.
    My team is called Towyn Athletic and currently sat in a deadwood association called its only fun # 1VXVLZ.
    Let me know.