Thread: Friend bug?

Friend bug?

First, i'm sorry for my english, i don't speak(write) very well english.

I have somes questions about friends:

I have a friend in Facebook who played at Top Eleven. I can give gift for her and she can gives me gift too, i can do amical match with her. The problems is I can't see his other match (league for example). But i have some friends without Facebook and i can see his match, his calendar. Is it a bug?

Then, I want to know how we can add a friends without Facebook and we aren't in the same level, the same league,cup and champions league? (I don't know if you understand me for this question)

Thanks to read me and sorry for my english again.
    I hope to see an answer rapidly
    Rugbyab

Translate:

J'ai quelques questions par rapport aux amis:

J'ai une personne qui joue à Top Eleven dans mes amis facebook. On est donc amis entre nous. Je peux lui envoyer des cadeaux, et lui demander un match amical. Le problème, c'est que je ne peux pas voir ces matchs et inversement. Pourtant, j'ai d'autres amis ajouté sans Facebook, et je vois leur calendrier (et donc voir leur match). Est-ce un bug?

Ensuite, je me demandais comment peut-on ajouter un ami sans Facebook, et que l'on a aucun rapport possible (pas de meme niveau, ni dans la meme ligue/coupe/ligue des champions)?

Merci de m'avoir lu et redésolé pour mon anglais.
    En attente d'une réponse
    Rugbyab

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello, you can't see friends games if they are not on same server with you

There is no way to fix that (for the moment)

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

okay, thx for this answer