Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TokenAds - A big swindler

TokenAds - A big swindler

Hello,

I'm tired that TokenAds laughing at me. When I have a problem with his offers (it happens frequently...), I ask to his support and they answer me ALWAYS the same:

Estimado Julio Santos,

Hemos investigado su queja en detalle junto al anunciante y se enteró de que la oferta se ha completado a través de la pared de ofertas de otro proveedor.
    Póngase en contacto con la empresa operadora por la cual haya completado la oferta, con el propósito de recibir sus créditos.
    Tenga en cuenta que no más correspondencia, ni el tiempo del personal, se dedicarán a este tema a través TokenAds.

Gracias,
    El equipo TokenAds.

In english:

Dear Julio Santos,

We have investigated your complaint in detail by the advertiser and learned that the offer has been completed through the wall of another provider deals.
    Contact the operator for which the offer is completed in order to receive their credits.
    Note that no further correspondence or staff time is devoted to this issue through TokenAds.

Thanks,
    TokenAds team.

They answer with an automatic email. So they don't revise never the offers and refuse all the requests systematically.
    I gave them evidences and explications, but they don't hear me, they don't listen to reasons.

I think that is illegal and violates my rights as a consumer. I would like that the administration of TopEleven take action on the matter. If it isn't, I would like to take legal measures. How can I do it?

Thanks,

Julio Santos

Nobody else have problems with TokenAds???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Everybody have problems with all of them not only TokenAds, but Nordeus can fix their problems :P is not their company so they won't be able to do anything
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I disagree. Nordeus have a deal with TokenAds, so they can do something to fix their problems. The TokenAds's problems are the player's problems, and the player's problem should be the Nordeus's problems. So they should try to fix them.

Moreover, I don't complain of the other operators becuase when I have a problem with them, they answer my emails personally and try explain what happens and/or solve my bug. But TokenAds sistematically ignore to the customers and this really makes me angry.

Imagine: you bought a product at Mediamarkt yesterday. Today you detect a problem with the product and goes to the shop to claim. They talk you that you bought that product in another shop. You tried to explain the situation, but they repeat the same, that they can't help u. You show the ticket, but they repeat that the product was bought in another shop :O!!!! :O!!!!!!!!!!!! And futher, they ignore u and start to attend to other customer. Seriously, try to imagine that, what would you do? write a claims sheet? Scream? Beat the employee? call the police? I can't do anything!!!! I am very helplees!

Please, help me!

I have an ongoing issue with Token Ads at the moment. 2 weeks ago I signed up to LoveFilm with a paid subscription. I should have got 160 tokens for doing so but they didn't give it to me. I contacted them and they said to give them all the evidence (emails, screenshots, etc) that shows that I completed the offer. So I did and 2 days later I got another email telling me to give them all the evidence that shows that I completed the offer. So they're playing games with me!! And no reply since then.. I thought they would have stopped during Christmas period but it's almost the new year and they haven't replied at all.

Trial pay on the other hand, have been very helpful and have credited every single offer I completed with them.
    ice87s likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Hi YuLs,

I could see that you had some questions about our services at TokenAds, so let me answer you. The system that allows us to give the user free points works in a way that the user needs to complete all the required steps for a particular offer and when it is done, our system automatically rewards the user. What really happens is that TokenAds receives the information from the offer provider that the user has completed the offer, and gives the points to the user immediately.
    When the user, like you did, submits a ticket about not having received points and sends our Customer Support team an email, we in every case check the complaint carefully since it is really important to us that our users, like You, will get the best service we can provide. In many cases by the time we receive the user's email, the points have been given to the user. If this is not the case, we always check if all the requirements of the offer have been completed and we assist the user completing the steps that have been missed. This usually solves the problem. When we see that the user send us some proof that shows that the offer has been completed, we check it with the offer provider to see if we find any information about the user. When we do, we give the user the credits. We only close an issue when we have checked it everywhere and found no information about the user and the offer completion at all.

I hope this helped you a bit to understand how we work and I can assure you that we are doing everything to give you the best service possible.

I wish you a Joyful and Happy New Year!

Katie
    Customer Support
    TokenAds

Hi dv8r,

Thank you for letting us know about your case. I checked now the offer 'Lovefilm' and I could see that we have one user that we are in touch with, I suppose it is your case, but we have not received evidence that shows more than the user's registration. Since it is an offer that requires a purchase, we asked the user to send us some proof that shows that the payment has been made. If this is the ticket you have submitted please read our last email that will help you in what information we need in order to be able to check the case with the advertiser of 'Lovefilm' and please send the proof to us, so that we can assist you.
    I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy New Year!

Katie,
    Customer Support
    TokenAds

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hi dv8r,

Thank you for letting us know about your case. I checked now the offer 'Lovefilm' and I could see that we have one user that we are in touch with, I suppose it is your case, but we have not received evidence that shows more than the user's registration. Since it is an offer that requires a purchase, we asked the user to send us some proof that shows that the payment has been made. If this is the ticket you have submitted please read our last email that will help you in what information we need in order to be able to check the case with the advertiser of 'Lovefilm' and please send the proof to us, so that we can assist you.
    I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy New Year!

Katie,
    Customer Support
    TokenAds
    I have sent you confirmation email and screenshots proving my paid membership twice already, what else do I need to send? I will send it again but I need more information on what i need to give you

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    When the user, like you did, submits a ticket about not having received points and sends our Customer Support team an email, we in every case check the complaint carefully since it is really important to us that our users, like You, will get the best service we can provide.
    LIE!

I and some friends that playing Top11 too have sent a lot ot claims and ALWAYS, (i repeat) ALWAYS! you answer us exactly the same. We aren't stupid, we know that we do correctly the offers. But you always said us that we completed the offer with other operator :O! :S! LIE! If u want, i could make a video recording all the process to show all the people that TokenAds are a swindler!

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds
    I wish you a Joyful and Happy New Year!
    Me not ¬¬

I don't have the any problems they black listed me for using a proxy, so why did none of the others, because it was bollox, that's why.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast