Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything Everywhere (EE) Issues

MDKII
    We're still trying to resolve this issue. Sadly, it's taking much longer than expected. We apologize for that.

Ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We're still trying to resolve this issue. Sadly, it's taking much longer than expected. We apologize for that.
    Hi, please can you confirm whether this issue is down to the way your servers work currently and not due to EE?

I am a very frustrated EE customer who has no broadband currently due to them delaying in installing it, they send me a 4G network SIM and then I get this issue, grr.

I have to say I don't get why the game can't stay open and just save changes when you make them, and keep trying until it picks a connection. Obviously I have no technical understanding, but just saying.

MDKII
    So far, EE is the only mobile operator Top Eleven has known issues with in the UK.

MDKII
    We've made some progress on this issue. I would like to ask any users who have an iOS device and use EE to try playing Top Eleven. It should be working now. Android resolution is also in the works.

BTW, if anyone else is on EE like me in the UK and having an issue still, this is how i resolved it in the end. Did my own PD as never got a reply from a mod sadly, but seems to have fixed it anyways

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...html#post44832

Hope it helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12