Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TokenAds

Fen

Angry TokenAds

Anyone else having issues with TokenAds? I must have downloaded 50 tokens worth of programmes through their ads that they have welched on giving the tokens for. I report it. They ask for evidence. I give them evidence (pictures/screenshots). They say I must have downloaded the programme from a different site (because we are all that desperate to have weather forecasts on our desktop!). Fuming with them, but even with the proof they still say no.
    ice87s likes this.
    1st season - League Winner
    2nd season - League Winner / Champions League Winner
    3rd season - . . .

Join the club mate. I signed up to LoveFilm last month and I was supposed to get 160 tokens for purchasing a subscription. I never got it so I emailed them and they asked for proof of purchase such as a confirmation email or screenshots. Despite sending them the actual email and 2 screenshots three (Yes, three) times because they asked me twice and the 3rd time was just to make sure they saw it.. They said they couldn't find any evidence and said I won't be getting any tokens for it.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Don't waste your time with downloads, you never get the tokens and you end up installing crap on your computer thats really annoying to get rid of.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    ... (because we are all that desperate to have weather forecasts on our desktop!)...
    lol :d

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Anyone else having issues with TokenAds? I must have downloaded 50 tokens worth of programmes through their ads that they have welched on giving the tokens for. I report it. They ask for evidence. I give them evidence (pictures/screenshots). They say I must have downloaded the programme from a different site (because we are all that desperate to have weather forecasts on our desktop!). Fuming with them, but even with the proof they still say no.
    Hey Fen,

The problem you have described is related to the way we check the tickets and the completion of the offers, so let me try to explain why after you submit a ticket at our Customer Support platform sending the evidence will not mean that you will be given the points automatically. We at TokenAds work with 3rd party advertisers. This means that when you complete an offer that appears on our site, we receive all the information about your completion from the 3rd party advertiser. Based on this, we credit our users. The whole communication takes no more than seconds, and in this way we have been able to reward users with in-game points without the user having to pay for the points. Our system has been able to give millions of points to users without a problem. As in our day to day communication with friends, also in our communication with our 3rd party advertisers not errors can occur. This is the reason why we have our Customer Support team where you can turn to in case of an unanswered question or when you think that you should have received points. We, in all the cases ask for evidence, so that we can see whether the user needs assistance with completing the offer correctly. If we see that the offer has been completed, we check the problem with our 3rd party advertiser and ask them if they see the completion of the user. When they do, we give the points to our users with pleasure. In case the advertiser does not see the user's offer completion in their system, unfortunately we are not able to give the points to the user. In this case, what we wrote to you as well, we inform the user, that the offer completion does not appear in our system and not in the advertiser's and we will not be able to reward the user.
    I hope I managed to show you why your sending the evidence didn't result in you getting your points. I would advise you to read our FAQ and Terms and Conditions as well, so that you could see what you should pay attention to when completing the offers.
    If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our Support page!

I wish you a great weekend!

Greg,

Customer Support
    TokenAds

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hey Fen,

The problem you have described is related to the way we check the tickets and the completion of the offers, so let me try to explain why after you submit a ticket at our Customer Support platform sending the evidence will not mean that you will be given the points automatically. We at TokenAds work with 3rd party advertisers. This means that when you complete an offer that appears on our site, we receive all the information about your completion from the 3rd party advertiser. Based on this, we credit our users. The whole communication takes no more than seconds, and in this way we have been able to reward users with in-game points without the user having to pay for the points. Our system has been able to give millions of points to users without a problem. As in our day to day communication with friends, also in our communication with our 3rd party advertisers not errors can occur. This is the reason why we have our Customer Support team where you can turn to in case of an unanswered question or when you think that you should have received points. We, in all the cases ask for evidence, so that we can see whether the user needs assistance with completing the offer correctly. If we see that the offer has been completed, we check the problem with our 3rd party advertiser and ask them if they see the completion of the user. When they do, we give the points to our users with pleasure. In case the advertiser does not see the user's offer completion in their system, unfortunately we are not able to give the points to the user. In this case, what we wrote to you as well, we inform the user, that the offer completion does not appear in our system and not in the advertiser's and we will not be able to reward the user.
    I hope I managed to show you why your sending the evidence didn't result in you getting your points. I would advise you to read our FAQ and Terms and Conditions as well, so that you could see what you should pay attention to when completing the offers.
    If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our Support page!

I wish you a great weekend!

Greg,

Customer Support
    TokenAds
    Stop bull****ting, TokenAds,

You never fking reward as you promised to. There are many of us never receive their reward.

STUPID TOKENADs

retard tokenadds.... im very mad.. really. every day i watch ****ing retard clips and installs ****ing useless programs and nothing. just nothing. i cant pay for this ****. dont have money... retard support...

Everyone avoid using these fakes!!!
    Iv'e had the same problem every single time. I completed almost everything they have to offer and they pay up on nothing, despite me having proof of every single step knowing full well they are a disgrace.

What rubbish "you must have downloaded it somewhere else" how is it that it shows up on my offers list as incomplete and I can then send an enquiry over the problem if I completed them somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Fen View Post
    Hi fen, hope you don't mind me asking.
    Do you have pop up blockers enabled?. is do turn them off.
    Do you also have third party cookies enabled, if not the the third party offering the reward cannot track the offer you choose.
    The cookie they install when you click on the add sends a message back to them that the offer is competed.
    It then dies a death when you close your computer down
    I clear all cookies once a day, seems to help in mots cases.
    Tokenads is not for me as I'm banded for allegedly using a proxy server.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Hi fen, hope you don't mind me asking.
    Do you have pop up blockers enabled?. is do turn them off.
    Do you also have third party cookies enabled, if not the the third party offering the reward cannot track the offer you choose.
    The cookie they install when you click on the add sends a message back to them that the offer is competed.
    It then dies a death when you close your computer down
    I clear all cookies once a day, seems to help in mots cases.
    Tokenads is not for me as I'm banded for allegedly using a proxy server.
    what u are saying makes no sense!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast