Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connection problems

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Technotronic, if neither of those solutions worked, please contact support at Nordeus Support
    On my pc i had minor problems but always managed to fix them , on the other side , my mobile keeps having the same problem ex. :
    1)when a match starts is impossible to connect even i open the game with 30 min before , i get disconnect and never get connect again until match ends !
    2)The delay from bid menu in mobile i understand is from connection but why in 6~9 round i get disconnected and logical i reconnect but the player vanished ?!?!

S galaxy s2 ftw

i think cata found your problem , when i started to play i was using only Internet explorer via facebook , after getting some problems like yours i changed browser and using direct website of nordeus (Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager...)
    No offence but Google Crome works very fine with the game and flash/java scripts !

First I've found this connection problem on FB application, but actually I'm playin on Firefox via website... having same problem. I found that this kind of game jam happend, when I'm leaving the game on for a while without saving, or even changing the screen (probably auto-saving).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12