Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: please tell me the reason

all seems right.... and you see matches, to have the 8% posesion.... and have good entrance prices to have the +5% posesion in your stadium?....
    ...zonal defense?...counter ok?....
    and you pay the extra $$$ to the players for wining?...

if all is right, the only thing i can say is... put 2 red arrows to the ST... 2 blue for the DC and maybe all the midfield with red arrows...... or......... try with a 4-3-3

(-.-)'' if don't work anything, just... your team is drinking a cup of cofee in la plaza mayor of Madrid....
    Data Fa Ker and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Your formation is ok, check their moral, what's their moral, superb, good, bad?
    please tell me the reason-caphiture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    all seems right.... and you see matches, to have the 8% posesion.... and have good entrance prices to have the +5% posesion in your stadium?....
    ...zonal defense?...counter ok?....

if all is right, the only thing i can say is... put 2 red arrows to the ST... 2 blue for the DC and maybe all the midfield with red arrows...... or......... try with a 4-3-3

(-.-)'' if don't work anything, just... your team is drinking a cup of cofee in la plaza mayor of Madrid....
    ok i will try this

thank you guys please tell me the reason-captuewere.jpg

and what was the problem exactly? what did you change?...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    and what was the problem exactly? what did you change?...
    and you see matches, to have the 8% posesion.... and have good entrance prices to have the +5% posesion in your stadium?....

if all is right, the only thing i can say is... put 2 red arrows to the ST... 2 blue for the DC and maybe all the midfield with red arrows
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

that is what i have done

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Your players are tired and have poor morale in picture. Was it right after a match? Both columns should be a greenish color when you start a match.

Hope your season gets better good luck.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-15-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Today I have an important game on whether the CL next season. Yet key players to injury in training very seriously. Fact was so frustrated I guess not continue to participate in this game because just a way to spend money than how ridiculous

please tell me the reason-capture4.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Your formation is ok, check their moral, what's their moral, superb, good, bad?
    i NEVER EVER experienced different results according to player's morale, NOT ONCE. Moral is totally ininfluent to the AI calculation.

As matter of facts, there are periods of times during which the engine decides your team will badly perform NO MATTER what. Now all is needed to be uncovered is how the AI decides so. Might be when your Q far exceeds your opponents ones then you play on PENALTY.

Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post
    i NEVER EVER experienced different results according to player's morale, NOT ONCE. Moral is totally ininfluent to the AI calculation.

As matter of facts, there are periods of times during which the engine decides your team will badly perform NO MATTER what. Now all is needed to be uncovered is how the AI decides so. Might be when your Q far exceeds your opponents ones then you play on PENALTY.

I am not good in english and i didn't understand any word

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast