Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: think its a bug or hack or something

look,im not stupid i won a league with that formation and now its fixed its normal ball possesion but i rly didnt know what happened then

Today I played against a 38.2 (I'm a 25.5) in Cup. His lineup was kinda like yours:
    DR DC DC DC DL
    DMC
    MC
    AMC AMC
    ST

It's not illegal, but it is a lame lineup, I had 60% of possession in the whole first half and I'm way worse then him, just because my wingers were basically unmarked. I won cause two of his player got injured and the ST got expelled so I finally managed to score three goals.
    Still, I think his lineup wasn't illegal because he had two amc, but should be in any other case, especially matena's one.

Maybe your opponents set their lineup with players out of role, like a dc used as a striker. Last league there were like five teams like that, chances are you met a lot more.

So your 5-2-3 has normal possession now? That's weird, as far as we know, 5-2-3 is an illegal formation, there's a thread in Tutorials and Guides.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i think our friend here is correct,there are diferences since last season,i am level 16 with a very strong team ,i hardly win games now with lower levels and possesion is like 56 to 44 with level 15 in my home,i think they messed up the all game play ,i dont think its only my opinion,i heard more friends saying same thing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123