Thread: team player injury

team player injury

Hi,

I am a new player and I started to play this game 2 days ago. I have couple team players have injury and I watched some

video to slove one of my player injury. However this player have injury again immediately after 2 trainning and told me to

wait the other 4 days again. I cant earn anything (e.g. Cash, Treatment) again from watched video or survey. I had

finished all the things to slove this player injury. Kindly to asked that is it a bug or the games is like this. Make me feel that

wasted my time, cheated me to do some advertising to earn some treatments and only work for 2 mins and injuey again. I

have 3 players having injury and I have run out all the things (Treatment, Cash, rest etc.) to slove the injury problems.

And 2 of the players are the best players in my team and I am loseing all games (only won once and lose all, rank from

number 5 drop to number 12 so far). Or can anyone tell me any way that can earning some more (except purchases,

student only dont have any extra money to make a purchases), or improve my team please?

Thanks

In this game injurys are very common. You will have a lot of them during the season.

The Best way to solve is having a 22 players squad.

Normaly If you completely heal a player, he will be injured again in a couple of games.

Try to find a friend that can send you boosters avery day and upgrade the treatment facility in your stadium.

Hi Dman2pt,

Thanks for reply!

Can you teach me how to add you? Than we can send things to each other.

Also, do u know how to slove or how long is it take if I have a player who got a yellow card?

And how to change an ability and posittion of the player? (Stadium)? coz I have played couple games and those experience still setting in 0/50

if youre using FB you need dmans permission to accept you as a friend

if a players suspended you can look into his statistic tab, theyre only suspended for 1 game, or you can just leave it alone and let the AI decide who to replace the suspended player with (handy if the players a main key and you have multiple games you cant watch)

if youare training a player a new ability/position you have to manually add skill points to them to the plus sign on the right of the little bar under the ability/position thing
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Players injured more five days, I will sold, no further treatment,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

thanks for all reply!

yea I am useing fb to play games, but someone add me today and I have no idea how to add others to become fds

I wish I can sell some of them, however they are to old and without any good skills to make people interest. And I have many of them are over than 5 days and three of them are the keys people in my team.... Is it some of the player are easier to have injur?

Also, as in the video reward... How come they are running to same advertisment everything and cant recept any reward. (either I finished the whole advertisment)

And in the transfer. How do I sell my players with free agent? Is it only happen when sell the players without any contract?

Rogerstone, Newport, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I think free transfer is when players leave the club after having no contract valid.
    So yes, you are right, and is most common in teams that never play (THEY SHOULD BE BANNED).