Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IGOR

Thread: Negotiations Problem!!!

Negotiations Problem!!!

There isn't a Make Offer on half of players from negotiations list.
    And in the list is showing a players that teams are with 14 players. That means that he can't sell the player that we wanna buy.
    Last edited by IGOR; 11-01-2013 at 06:31 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That is unfortunate. Most times negotiations are rather iffy way of getting players, but that *is* silly. The list is chosen by where the player is at in their skill points v next (5th to you anyway) star, and really should also take into account if the team *can* sell them. Very silly. But also some of the players you can't make offer on, it's just that way with the list, they are on a different server I guess, but all in all... I try to avoid negotiations since usually it's faster and cheaper to get a player off the tranny list.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Y, but that is in your server but in my server there are minimum 3 teams who bid for player with age of 28
    I lost 80 tokens and didn't get a player so for me its much better to buy players from negotiations list
    And yea i want to ask u how the players who are given to auction can be bought by teams from other servers?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They cannot, that is the system, it is only within your server.
    Have you tried slower times on your server? Like early morning mid-season?
    Build up your youth facility, I have been buying just about every youth I can vaguely use.
    Try exploring other teams on your server to be-friend so you can trade players.
    And also, consider tanking! If you drop down a level, there will be more players available.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahahahah u are asking have a tried.... I'm from East Europe and there are teams that are even from Brazil. Once i ask my friend to show me his team and when i saw his server there where just Greeks there isn't other nationality. When i was lvl 4 he started playing top eleven now he is eaven with me (9 lvl). He can buy any player he wants on Sunday or midnight.
    And remember there are team that can buy players from other servers. That means Nordeus wants to lose the tokens faster that way so the other team maybe will want to spend some real cash. But on negotiations u are limited and u can just buy players from ur server.
    Look at the flags and i hope u know what i mean with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Negotiations Problem!!!-flag1.jpg   Negotiations Problem!!!-flag2.jpg   Negotiations Problem!!!-flag3.jpg  
    Last edited by IGOR; 11-07-2013 at 01:46 PM.