Thread: toshiba excite pure tablet with android 4.2.1

toshiba excite pure tablet with android 4.2.1

Hallo to all!
    I have toshiba excite pure tablet with android 4.2.1 and and i can't instal the game from the android market.Do you know if itis going to be a knew update in order to fix it?Thank you in advance.

You can't instal why? Appears any error message?

Thank you for your responce.When i try to instal the aplication from the android market an error mesage appears that my device isn't suitable with the aplication.Thank you in advance for your answer.

I'm not any expert in android aplication so if nobody reply the best is you contact the game support, possible they can help you.

thats weird, im using CM10.2 (4.3) for both my S3 and ace2 and they both are working just fine
    but i DID have a problem when installing something from the playstore awhile back so heres my tip
    find an older version, install that first, then install the newest

heres another handy tip. dont use the google playstore. if it doesnt install correctly you cant get the actually .APK and depending on your data plan, it can burn a hole, use another appstore (there are many) where the app is downloaded and backed up (the downloaded app)
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat