Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By John Robitaille
  • 1 Post By Rami Ayyad

Thread: Unable to connect

Unable to connect

Hello,

Here is the problem:

with games at 19:30 and 20:20 it's really bad luck...

Unable to connect-image1.jpg

any ideas?

thx
    khris likes this.

writte to the Nordeus developers and remember to them that this week they had a suggestion to discuss inside his notebook, from Mr. Khris, this suggestion say, that if we change timming matches in + than 24 hours before the match is for free, without pay any token.
    Thats to do "us", the "players" what the computer, or the game don't do, that is select better hours to play the matches, and with a acceptable difference of time.
    Call to the support and maybe we can reach a change in this sense, if developers are tired to listen to us xD

as a `player i can not do more.

Rookie
    well i had it with top eleven,

its now 8e time on a raww that i connect topeleven.com from the site, from facebook from mobile evreytime when game begin i refresh but middle in the game or before the game it give me message that i cant join or it keep loading and when i finaly join in i played a draw 8 times in a rawwww unbelievable! i sended 2 tickets to nordeus because this have to stop to many issues on this game.!

Quote Originally Posted by appie View Post
    well i had it with top eleven,

its now 8e time on a raww that i connect topeleven.com from the site, from facebook from mobile evreytime when game begin i refresh but middle in the game or before the game it give me message that i cant join or it keep loading and when i finaly join in i played a draw 8 times in a rawwww unbelievable! i sended 2 tickets to nordeus because this have to stop to many issues on this game.!

don't send more tickets, because there is a list,,, if you send a new ticket, it starts again from "0",,, and you have to wait more, and more. Just now, wait for the answer

haha , i have this problem for a month and i have send million messages to the players/developers and nothing help
    Diego NiƱo likes this.