Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By catarinole

Thread: Why am i level 28 and i'm playing in league level 29?

Why am i level 28 and i'm playing in league level 29?

Why am i level 28 and i'm playing in league level 29?-top-eleven3.jpg
    khris likes this.

error of the game.
    I had a friend, of my level, and, one season I was level 9, and he, level 10.... he ended 10th position... and, next month, I was level 10, and he looses a level, and returned to level 9.
    So If you wanna buy scout players, now is the moment because maybe, next season you will loose 1 level... if you don't promote...

if you promote... I really don't know what will happen... did not see this case...-.-'

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    error of the game.
    I had a friend, of my level, and, one season I was level 9, and he, level 10.... he ended 10th position... and, next month, I was level 10, and he looses a level, and returned to level 9.
    So If you wanna buy scout players, now is the moment because maybe, next season you will loose 1 level... if you don't promote...

if you promote... I really don't know what will happen... did not see this case...-.-'
    No it's not an "error of the game". A shortage or imbalance of level 28 players means you'll be placed in the league above.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

probably high season missing teams????? maybe????
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Apprentice
    Same with me. I am lvl 12 but play in lvl 13 league. I have league opponent also mix,some of them are lvl 12 and others are lvl 13. If this is not a error (as dv8r reply) what to do. Just play eventhough i have not fair oppenent :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No it's not an "error of the game". A shortage or imbalance of level 28 players means you'll be placed in the league above.

well, change "error" for "things" of the game,,, but as I said, my friend win a level, and next season loses it....been in the level 9...
    as I've said is a good moment to buy scout players, if exists the posibility to loose the level next month... in the case that you are not promoted... well, is a posibility so one can try to take advantage of this situation,

too another advanadge, is this, you win 2 levels in league but not in CL, so, you can buy scouts +1 level higher that the rest, in the case of my friend, when he won the level, he won the Cup, and Looses the final CL against me,,, and
    the next season when he looses the level he won the league with a 26-0-0 so, one can take advantage of that.

wait a minute, i am in the same situation like this. just wanna ask all of you,if i won the higher level league(level 29), will i be promoted to league level 30 next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Amirul Azhar View Post
    wait a minute, i am in the same situation like this. just wanna ask all of you,if i won the higher level league(level 29), will i be promoted to league level 30 next season?
    No, You will most likely stay in L29 and if you fail promotion, You will probably find yourself back in L28.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, You will most likely stay in L29 and if you fail promotion, You will probably find yourself back in L28.
    oh...i see... so, this is counted as a golden chance to get 7* players from the scout,right? thanks