Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By littledude072
  • 1 Post By PabloLópez

Thread: I lose against teams of a star

Angry I lose against teams of a star

Hello I am PabloLópez and I have a bug in my app topeleven.Against teams lose a star and coach level 1, I'm a level 3 coach and my team is 3 stars.no understand you can lose 4-0 against a much worse team

Sorry if I do not speak good English, I'm Spanish and I speak English very well

Thats what we call a troll result.

That can happen, it is just normal in T11
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Thats what we call a troll result.

That can happen, it is just normal in T11
    It is not normal to lose every game in my league should be the third and sixth'm this bug

that's normal, today the 2nd of my lague, loose against the 13th and thats = I need only win today and tomorrow to obtain my 6th league.

(^-^)

too you have to think that really +2 stars of difference is not a lot, 1, or 2 stars + don't do the difference because this +1-2 sometimes is not a lot to overcome how effective are the other players, that are worst, but proggramed to be, more effective in some cases. and there are more factors to determinate a result... of course..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

yeah its normal
    its probably because you havent given any sacrifices at the altar of trollinho, or the vent/unsatisfactory threads pretty empty
    (im just kidding around if you cant tell, just trying to lighten the mood ;D)
    i lost a lot of matches this season to far weaker teams, even those not playing an actual keeper, and teams missing a couple of players
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    that's normal, today the 2nd of my lague, loose against the 13th and thats = I need only win today and tomorrow to obtain my 6th league.

(^-^)

too you have to think that really +2 stars of difference is not a lot, 1, or 2 stars + don't do the difference because this +1-2 sometimes is not a lot to overcome how effective are the other players, that are worst, but proggramed to be, more effective in some cases. and there are more factors to determinate a result... of course..
    You're right, but it is not normal this week I lost almost every game

there is also another bug that I had forgotten to comment, in every game I take Yellow card, red card in some haste, before they did not take me many cards and now in every game. Referees purchased!?

I lost to a team with the average team rating of -5 (bottom 3 in the table) compared to mine... big deal

And after the match I sold him 3 of my unwanted players (they're good players for him of course). I think I'll have a nightmare in our next meeting...
    Last edited by meis; 12-08-2013 at 12:28 PM.