Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: cannot log in

This is their standard answer... they are trying blame user for any issue which you can come across during playing.
    I've told them this already when they asked me once about feedback regarding support team help.
    But as many of my friends are facing the same problem this fault just can't be on our side.
    They are charging for every single upgrade you want to do to you team to keep it on the high lev and good performance so I would expect that if Im paying money I will receive proper service which in this case is just poor.
    And the worst thing is that they don't even bother to answer to my email... as you can see I already answered all those questions they asked you... and I've sent screenshot as well... so there is no excuse for them to keep quiet and hope that maybe someone will forget... I've paid real money to play this game on good lev so that not gonna happen.

Just to keep you updated - I'm trying to contact Nordeus 3rd day already (via email, support tickets, Facebook and Twitter) still no answer - literally 0... this is so embarrassing... shame on you Nordeus for treating us in this way !!!
    As I and my friends invested our money in this game (I personally on my and my son teams) we will probably start to report this game on Facebook, Twitter and PayPal as a scam... because now looks like they took our money and run away... shutting down server and with out word of explanation and with out opportunity for us to use service we've paid for.

Angry I will report this scammers as fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusz Kulczyna View Post
    Just to keep you updated - I'm trying to contact Nordeus 3rd day already (via email, support tickets, Facebook and Twitter) still no answer - literally 0... this is so embarrassing... shame on you Nordeus for treating us in this way !!!
    As I and my friends invested our money in this game (I personally on my and my son teams) we will probably start to report this game on Facebook, Twitter and PayPal as a scam... because now looks like they took our money and run away... shutting down server and with out word of explanation and with out opportunity for us to use service we've paid for.
    Today is my 5th day waiting for support to keep in touch, but they has not !

I have a similar trouble, I could connect but after 5 minutes I lost the connection and I lose all my setting... I have to refresh and do the same thing another time... it's very boring...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234