Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By David Matias
  • 1 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Change the Leage

Change the Leage

Hello

I want to ask if I can change the league. Because I am with my brother in a league and he can buy more token, and i would not ever pay for the second place.

I would be a sesponse from the game-admin very pleased.

Dynamo Dreieich
    League Level 3

Thanks.

the only thing that you can do is delete your brother as a friend when the season ends, to try to be in another league without his team, and, when new season starts, add him as a friend again...
    Jörg Te and Cat Harrison like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörg Te View Post
    Hello

I want to ask if I can change the league. Because I am with my brother in a league and he can buy more token, and i would not ever pay for the second place.

Dynamo Dreieich
    League Level 3

Thanks.
    add ingame friends that your brother dosent have and theres a chance that you will be in separated leagues with your bro
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörg Te View Post
    Hello

Dynamo Dreieich
    League Level 3

Thanks.
    Too bad, not going to happen.
    Jörg Te likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Too bad, not going to happen.
    My thanks go to the game managment for this support.
    I´m going to play this game probably is not long since it is relatively expensive.

and at the very sly (dv8r): The willingness to invest realmoney it says nothing about the quality of the manager from. Hero.
    Or i have not understand you, please write in complete sentences, I´m not good at english. Thanks
    Last edited by Jörg Te; 12-18-2013 at 12:11 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    khris and David gave the answers about how to maybe get him out of your league next time, un friend him and make in-game friends. dv8r was saying that it won't get changed by the game-admin, it is not done.

If there are videos available where you live; on the main site for tokens (Facebook has some, and sometimes for boosters it really depends where you live) you could make the game cheaper by earning tokens and boosters.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-18-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry at dv8r

Thank you, Cat Harrison.
    Do you think that I can improve my English here? Or is that not a good place for? (Ich benutze im Moment eine Übersetzungsapp, wäre aber cool wenn ich die mal nicht mehr brauchen würde. Die hälfte versteh ich so ganz gut aber nach dem übersetzer bin ich doch noch um einiges schlauer. Kommst Du als Dortmundfan aus Deutschland?)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    khris and David gave the answers about how to maybe get him out of your league next time, un friend him and make in-game friends. dv8r was saying that it won't get changed by the game-admin, it is not done.

If there are videos available where you live; on the main site for tokens (Facebook has some, and sometimes for boosters it really depends where you live) you could make the game cheaper by earning tokens and boosters.
    Exactly. Just because you have a hard league, it doesn't mean Nordeus will change it just for you. If that happened then anyone can change their league if they didn't like it. This is how the game works, we have to put up with what we're given.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is a good place to work on your English. I use Google Translate
    If you want to write in your native language, the thing to do when translating is watch out for typographical and spelling errors. I usually translate back again to see if the meaning was lost. I am from U.S.A., I grew up watching Bundesliga on TV though, I have been a fan of Dortmund since I was about 10 years old.

Es ist ein guter Ort, um Ihr Englisch zu arbeiten. Ich benutze Google Translate
    Wenn Sie in Ihrer Muttersprache schreiben wollen, ist das, was bei der Übersetzung zu tun, achten Sie auf Satz-und Rechtschreibfehler. Ich in der Regel wieder zurück zu übersetzen, um zu sehen, wenn die Bedeutung verloren. Ich bin aus den USA, wuchs ich im Fernsehen beobachten Bundesliga aber, habe ich ein Fan von Dortmund, seit ich etwa 10 Jahre alt war.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]