Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 6 missing players

Newbie zuks.zvttepping@gmail.com's Avatar
    very wierd stuff there buddy. i dont know how to explain. hope nordeus can assist in this regard by giving you money to buy new players or bring back your players.

Rookie
    this has happened today to me too. I had a top scout MC that was about to be 7 stars. I log off top eleven and all of a sudden he is gone, and he is now a free agent, even though I did NOT sack him. Nor would I ever sack him or sell him, hes a valuable player. I am very upset about this, and have contacted nordeus about this issue. If they don't give me my player back which i paid 50 tokens for, I will quit top eleven permanently.

Rookie
    I hope both of our problems gets fixed.

I just thought I would update on this;
    Nordeus support have sent me an activity log from 18/12/13 which shows I auctioned all 6 players at 7 second intervals. In the interim I had done player searches and found all my players plying their trade with various clubs.
    Again, I had NOT sold / auctioned any of my players on this date. Given their system shows I had I fear I will be unable to get this resolved, but I didn't, nor did I gain any monies from their disposal.
    The saga continues!!!

I feel your pain Mikedunga!

Imagine how annoyed I was, having spent 9 seasons building a team to discover that not just 6 players disappeared, but my 6 BEST players!

I am at the point of packing it in too. Glad to see I'm not the only one whom had suffered this strange anomoly

Pro
    Is the any notification in your mail?
    Does your calendar show extra match/ es?

Does negotiations not have to be accepted first, before the sale is effective?

Not so elementary Dr Watson?
    Re-check contract expiry as Dv8r posted. When did the previous season end? Compared to 19th? Less 7 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedunga View Post
    this has happened today to me too. I had a top scout MC that was about to be 7 stars. I log off top eleven and all of a sudden he is gone, and he is now a free agent, even though I did NOT sack him. Nor would I ever sack him or sell him, hes a valuable player. I am very upset about this, and have contacted nordeus about this issue. If they don't give me my player back which i paid 50 tokens for, I will quit top eleven permanently.
    yours sounds like the server crashed and reset your team to a backup, but it sounds weird you didnt get your token/money back
    stumpped

Quote Originally Posted by geestar71 View Post
    I just thought I would update on this;
    Nordeus support have sent me an activity log from 18/12/13 which shows I auctioned all 6 players at 7 second intervals. In the interim I had done player searches and found all my players plying their trade with various clubs.
    Again, I had NOT sold / auctioned any of my players on this date. Given their system shows I had I fear I will be unable to get this resolved, but I didn't, nor did I gain any monies from their disposal.
    The saga continues!!!
    im an admin on a couple of games, and youll hear this from us a lot, LOGS DONT LIE
    to me it sounds like geestars accounts been jacked
    ask support to give you IP info and compare it with your current IP (if you have dynamic IP then yeah, good luck). if its the same it MAY be a family member, a co worker, classmate and whatnot who opened up your account and carefully sold and bought players (yep, sounds skeptical). those under the same routers are seen as one single IP. if it doesnt match or looks sketchy then its no one you know and you should take precautions to secure your account
    most jackers nowadays are lazy and it might be some malware or something. update your scanner of virus and run a full computer scan over night. some of the cheekier new aged viruses can even slip through antiviruses

other than that im stumpped as well
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Thanks Littledude for the feedback. The first thing I did was check the IP, and it is our works server. I don't play on work PC, but my mobile connects through the wifi. The thing is, the time recorded was c. 6:30pm, and we leave work at 5:30pm (but I'm guessing that could be a time zone thing, dunno where the report comes from?).
    I just can't figure it out. My first thought was someone at work had got hold of my phone, and "for a laugh" released my best players, but they all swear blind they hadn't. It has pretty much ruined the game for me though, being left with a threadbare squad (only 2 defenders!). I've built it back up a little, but languish now in 10th in the league
    littledude072 likes this.

i too was about to suggest they were released, but that activity log blocked me. its like releasing a player counts as an auction. the more you know...

most user reports and stuff should be in your systems (computer, phone ETC) native timezone/language thing. hate it when i get a support response in indo, dont know how nordeus rolls though. lets say they made their report on their time (serbia +!), just give and take the difference with your timzone. or just ask them again about the report they sent. now the 7 second interval sort of throws me off. its not hard to find your best players and sack them, kinda too neat for a person to do
    is your wifi secure (most likely, but yeah i dont trust hotspots)? i hear some IT guys are shady, especially if theyre the only ones

UPDATE

forgot to mention, good luck
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-03-2014 at 11:04 PM.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

bumping? wondering what happened next?

kudos to cat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast