Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: cant connect as well

cant connect as well

seems this is the new cool thing to do, ill report i cant connect/play as anonymous a lot on goonskies. i have no trouble at all connecting on rags to riches, havent even played as anonymous over there. tried it on 4 different browsers (chrome, opera, internet explorer (yeah, dont know why i keep it) and my unholy mega browser, firefox). ATM firefox is my best browser as i like to test out things on it, so its always at a blank state (no cache, logins, cookies and whatnot)

any other tips?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I use firefox too, chrome for here only, it crashes a lot (oh snap!). Ive had BvB go anonymous a few times lately, it seems this happens most at the beginning of a season too. I also wonder if internet speed can affect that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

o so many more people are experiencing this too. it wasnt like this at the start of last season so yeah i was kind of worried. havent tried connecting via topeleven because i actually think id face the same problem. so out of the so many times i tried to connect via FB, only 10% can actually make it through to goonskies. im making it 100% of the time on rags to riches

so theres something buggy about sending gifts now. i select topeleven friends but it somehow switches over to all friends often, and ill send them gifts when i know they havent started it yet. been getting that too or is it just me?
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are you "checking" the little box that says maximum or something like that? I have not tried that
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nope, the little 'select all friends' box isnt there anymore, must be lurking in some fun thread on here if it doesnt want to do its job anymore. i can feel it gets no love from FB users
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat