Thread: Cheating somehow?

Angry Cheating somehow?

I just finished a game no more than 5 mins ago (champ league semi) it was a home game for me and I was watching the match so I had +13% possession through 75% of the game! until a supporter joined and took 2% of that away.

Anyway somehow the bar at the top of the match screen continuously stopped moving (in favour of the away team) and got stuck while time passed.

The game finished with myself with 39% possession and opponents with 61% possession. Is that even possible with my bonuses in effect. Obviously I have already taken into account formations and playing styles and it still seems impossible it would finish with this outcome.

( the fame finished 2-2 which I am pi**ed about, as it would never have happened if these possession stats were correct )

Any guidance?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What were the formations? Did you have any injuries? Did you change formation?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    did you change players in the middle of the game. i have noticed when i change players in the middle of a game you lose you position %. and opponent has more changes of scoring.

check your venue and see if they had multiple supporters. sometimes when the game is laggy it takes a while for things to take affect. its annoying when people make multiple accounts to super support themselves
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat