Thread: Time setting issues?

Time setting issues?

I really don't understand the time settings... I purchased the big stadium seating, which was supposed to take 21 days, yet it took a few hours? What is the exchange rate, so to speak, with days in the game and days in real life? I'm very new to this game and I don't understand! I also really don't understand how to set up tournaments/matches with people who aren't your friends and how to get players to practice?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The days would be normal days as listed, unless you elected to use Tokens to speed up the building?

Here is a link to many useful guides, a good place to start.. http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html also there's the Top Eleven Official Wiki
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i honestly dont get it too, was your stadium upgraded? it could be a rollback if the upgrade wasnt applied
    1 day in T11 land is 1 day IRL (when building)
    otherwise, its 1 day in T11 land is 2 WEEKS!!! (i still dont get why people say its 1 week though)

to make up a league filled with friends you all should start new FB accounts. dont worry FBs pretty lenient with multiple accounts. FB doesnt mind as long as you guys dont harass people
    then 1 person invites everyone else when a new season kicks off, then you all should be in the same league (up to 14 players of course). the faster you can accomplish this the better since you never know if a random guy pops into the league. you all have the bonus of being in the same league (almost 100% sure shot), can support each other during matches, and negotiate deals between each other. if you guys arent token buyers i suggest to just skip that part. use your main account to check when the new league starts

i made the same noob mistake too. i thought the practices (stretching, cardio and practice matches) were auto added and stuff. you have to manually click them and make sure your players arent under 'rest' mode (1 bar? column?)
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat